Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia should have told Roach that he needs more time... not just ignore him..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    yes i can see rios was still working out BUT their schedule time was up. what dont u understand?? if u have the gym from 9-10 and u choose to go take a dump for 50min, then guess what, ur ass will only have 10min left to work out. pretty simple bud.
    No not really because they didn't choose to do the interview in the morning they were requested to.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      It's not on them. They were requested to do it by Top Rank.

Again, why they were allowed more time at the end to make it up.
      and u still havent show any proof where u got that from. im not saying its not true, but if its true then why couldnt robert let roach know about it? robert was able to to tell roach where not going nowhere we need 30min more but robert cant tell roach they got the ok to stay another 30?? something doesnt add up here.

Comment

He said they were over the time meaning 11 oclock.

They were over time for a reason which is also stated there.
        The reason doesn't matter, if you commit yourself to leaving the gym at an agreed time then that's what you do. Otherwise, you have to apologize and ask for an extension.

Comment

No not really because they didn't choose to do the interview in the morning they were requested to.
          no, they choose too.. and even if they got the ok to stay an extra 30 why couldnt they make this part clear then?? they were able to tell roach to gtfo, where not going nowhere we need 30 more min but they cant tell roach they got the ok?? are u not seeing this???

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            The reason doesn't matter, if you commit yourself to leaving the gym at an agreed time then that's what you do. Otherwise, you have to apologize and ask for an extension.
            idk why dude is trying to ignore that part lol.. dude is so stuck on they were doing interviews lol.

Comment

and u still havent show any proof where u got that from. im not saying its not true, but if its true then why couldnt robert let roach know about it? robert was able to to tell roach where not going nowhere we need 30min more but robert cant tell roach they got the ok to stay another 30?? something doesnt add up here.
              I don't understand why proof is needed. I mean, it's not a far fetched story.

It's a fact they did an interview with ESPN, right? It's a fact they were requested this, right? So it's pretty safe to assume if they had to do an obligatory interview that cuts into their time then they'll be allowed to make up the difference.

That's on whoever gave the permission. They should have let Roach know and it could have been dealt with easier.

It could have been dealt with easier regardless but Roach wouldn't allow that to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                And they were given an extension.

Comment

if i rented a paint booth to paint my car and during the process i messed up and have to sand some paint off and my time is up and the next guy is waiting to use the paint booth guess what? i have to leave.

Comment

And they were given an extension.
                    By whom? How do you know?

Comment

no, they choose too.. and even if they got the ok to stay an extra 30 why couldnt they make this part clear then?? they were able to tell roach to gtfo, where not going nowhere we need 30 more min but they cant tell roach they got the ok?? are u not seeing this???
                      They didn't choose to. They had no choice in the matter.

They had no choice to make it clear because Roach came in acting like an idiot and wasn't willing to listen.

Comment

Working...
                      X