No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach video of racist *** remark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Only if you know for sure what is in his mind when it comes to ***ish people, but technically you don't.
    I feel like this is a non story and Roach is not really a racist.
    Technically, no one knows what's on anyone's mind, and therefore we can't call anyone racist. A bit of an untenable position, no?

But I will say that neither he nor anyone should blackballed for one incident.

Comment

• Originally posted by rolshans View Post
      Technically, no one knows what's on anyone's mind, and therefore we can't call anyone racist. A bit of an untenable position, no?

But I will say that neither he nor anyone should blackballed for one incident
      I can agree with that. Cheers

Comment

• poor ole fred, he got annoyed when those guys went past their booking time and said no we aint moving, id be annoyed too

alex ariza what a clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          No different than saying.....

You damn African American!

Or...

You f@cking Caucasian!

If he said you f@cking K@ke or something like that, I'd understand it being called racism.
          You are a moron

The term '***' is commonly used as a derogatory term to insult ***ish people. The terms African American and Caucasian are NOT commonly used to insult people, and the phrases do not have negative connotations.

Calling somebody a *** is the same as calling an asian person a p@ki. P@ki/*** may be short for Pakistani/***ish but the words now have negative connotations, and most people use them for the sole purpose of insulting asian people for being asian and ***ish people for being ***ish, thus making them racial slurs.
          Last edited by Sleeks; 11-21-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
            for those who were hurt by roaches words & thinks hes a racist,

roach called garcias boy a mexican & seckbach a ***.. umhh.. they are

i grew up going to nyc elementary, middle & highschool.. if yall think thats bad yall some soft puszy boys. wayyyy worst things are said in the playgrounds i grew up at. especially on the basketball courts, handball courts & on football turf. for yall who are sensitive nd thought this was bad, I GREW UP IN NYC THIS AINT SHT, WHAT ROACH SAID WASNT SHT. I CAN TELL YALL WOULDNT HAVE LASTED GROWING UP HERE IN NYC, ESPCIALLY IN MY HOOD (HOLLIS QUEENS) & ME ND MY BOYS WOULDA PICKED ON YOU CLOWNS & TOOK YALL GIRLFRIENDS
            WE WOULDA STOLE YALL LUNCH MONEY, TOOK YALL BIKES, TOOK THE CLOTHES OFF YA BACK. THEN WE WOULDA ASKED YOU WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE KICKS ND YALL BETTER SAY MY SIZE, CAUSE WE TAKING THOSE TOO!
            FCUK OUTTA HERE W THAT
            we got a real tough guy here. nobody gives a damn what you think you woulda done back in your glory days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeks View Post
              You are a moron

The term '***' is commonly used as a derogatory term to insult ***ish people. The terms African American and Caucasian are NOT commonly used to insult people, and the phrases do not have negative connotations.

Calling somebody a *** is the same as calling an asian person a p@ki. P@ki/*** may be short for Pakistani/***ish but the words now have negative connotations, and most people use them for the sole purpose of insulting asian people for being asian and ***ish people for being ***ish, thus making them racial slurs.
              ******* is not a race!!!! I can become ***ish tomorrow if I wanted to and so can anyone else. I can’t wake up tomorrow and say, “ok I’m white today”. ******* is a religion.
              Last edited by buddyr; 11-21-2018, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Deep inside. Roach hates Bob Arum

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  Deep inside. Roach hates Bob Arum
                  nah.. and what's funny is arum is actually the only guy who roach has never talked bad about..

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    ******* is not a race!!!! I can become ***ish tomorrow if I wanted to and so can anyone else. I can’t wake up tomorrow and say, “ok I’m white today”. ******* is a religion.
                    Actually, the ***ish people are an ethnoreligious group, based on shared ancestry. This is the result of being a relatively closed community that was distrustful of converts. Subsections of this include Somali ***s, Ashke**** ***s, Sephardic ***s, Chinese ***s, etc... All part of this ethnoreligious group, all share DNA.

Comment

• Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                      Actually, the ***ish people are an ethnoreligious group, based on shared ancestry. This is the result of being a relatively closed community that was distrustful of converts. Subsections of this include Somali ***s, Ashke**** ***s, Sephardic ***s, Chinese ***s, etc... All part of this ethnoreligious group, all share DNA.
                      hahaha. ok if you believe that then you'll believe anything. Religion is bull****. All of it and ******* is not exception. It's man-made bs.

Comment

Working...
                      X