Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach video of racist Jew remark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it aint as bad as that F@660t ass on you avy said about asians....and he's a F@00660t @ss black guy!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      it aint as bad as that F@660t ass on you avy said about asians....and he's a F@00660t @ss black guy!
      Oooooooooo kill em!

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        If that type of stuff gets under your skin, don't ever hang out with me and my buddies.

Mother ****ers always call me a crazy chank, even though I'm Korean.

Elie is a stupid guy. He's also a Jew. Put 2 and 2 together.
        Difference is, i don't think those guys are as good a friends as you and your pals are.

And Mexican mother****er isn't racist, but did he really need to add Mexican to the equation? Was mother****er not good enough? He used it in a context where a non friend that may be Mexican would get offended. Unlike you and your buddies

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
          for those who were hurt by roaches words & thinks hes a racist,

roach called garcias boy a mexican & seckbach a jew.. umhh.. they are

i grew up going to nyc elementary, middle & highschool.. if yall think thats bad yall some soft puszy boys. wayyyy worst things are said in the playgrounds i grew up at. especially on the basketball courts, handball courts & on football turf. for yall who are sensitive nd thought this was bad, I GREW UP IN NYC THIS AINT SHT, WHAT ROACH SAID WASNT SHT. I CAN TELL YALL WOULDNT HAVE LASTED GROWING UP HERE IN NYC, ESPCIALLY IN MY HOOD (HOLLIS QUEENS) & ME ND MY BOYS WOULDA PICKED ON YOU CLOWNS & TOOK YALL GIRLFRIENDS
          WE WOULDA STOLE YALL LUNCH MONEY, TOOK YALL BIKES, TOOK THE CLOTHES OFF YA BACK. THEN WE WOULDA ASKED YOU WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE KICKS ND YALL BETTER SAY MY SIZE, CAUSE WE TAKING THOSE TOO!
          FCUK OUTTA HERE W THAT
          We get it man.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Difference is, i don't think those guys are as good a friends as you and your pals are.

And Mexican mother****er isn't racist, but did he really need to add Mexican to the equation? Was mother****er not good enough? He used it in a context where a non friend that may be Mexican would get offended. Unlike you and your buddies
            The Mexican remark was uncalled for, but calling Elie a Jew is something his own mother probably does.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              Roach is a piece of ****. I love how his strong arm tactic failed this time. The guy talks a big talk, gets dealt with then asks for the police to finish up what he started?

I've only seen a couple videos and it seems staged horribly but his words, along with Ariza's dumbass, seemed like they had meaning behind them. **** Parkinson's as an excuse, there's celebrities that have that and don't act an ass like Roach seems to do on a consistent basis
              Agree, seems like to everybody else Roach is a saint and can't do no wrong, even when he gets caught they make excuses for him. There was no need to act way. Shame on both Ariza and Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
                A bunch of clowns talking about how they didnt here ish about Jews but they havent seen the video where Roach says "****ing jew".

Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGuByc3N7Y

Starts at 2:45

After Pita(Robert Garcia's son) hears it he says **** you to Roach.

Both camps are really stupid though.
                Green k for life.

I think the ****** is still mad at Mexican for putting his fighter to sleep.

Comment

For the clowns that are saying "BUT, BUT, BUT.... FREDDIE CALLED THEM WHAT THEY ARE!!!"

You morons its the context in which Roach puts your nationality in.

He is using your nationality or race as a means of insulting you because in his beliefs being a Mexican or Jew is a flaw thus calling you "****ing Mexican" or "****ing Jew".

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
                    For the clowns that are saying "BUT, BUT, BUT.... FREDDIE CALLED THEM WHAT THEY ARE!!!"

You morons its the context in which Roach puts your nationality in.

He is using your nationality or race as a means of insulting you because in his beliefs being a Mexican or Jew is a flaw thus calling you "****ing Mexican" or "****ing Jew".
                    what about what floyd's F@66ot ass said about asians?...what , is he exempted just coz he was a victim of his ancestors being persecuted?...GTFOH with your BS.....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      what about what floyd's F@66ot ass said about asians?...what , is he exempted just coz he was a victim of his ancestors being persecuted?...GTFOH with your BS.....
                      Yeah. Floyd is racist. Time for that spot picker to take him down off his av.

Comment

Working...
                      X