Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach video of racist *** remark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing is accepted in the united states, the media like to seperate people into ethnic groups and beatup trivial issues such as zimmerman or the kardashians rather than focus on the real problems of the country and economy.

cant we all just get along?

Comment

Originally posted by antonio bando View Post
      would it be racist if a peurto rican or cuban person called someone a "mexican mother****er" ? im seriously asking because im from australia so im genuinely interested to know whats acceptable in the united states
      Do you not know the rich history of racism in the US? It's never acceptable to use someone race against them reguadless if it's mex on pr. Do you understand f$$u$cking Australian motherf$u$cker? When I could have just f$u$cking motherf$u$cker. No race needs to be included you still don't get it do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
        Do you not know the rich history of racism in the US? It's never acceptable to use someone race against them reguadless if it's mex on pr. Do you understand f$$u$cking Australian motherf$u$cker? When I could have just f$u$cking motherf$u$cker. No race needs to be included you still don't get it do you?
        is that racist?

Comment

everything is racist in america, thats why they have a (heaven sent), black president.

Comment

No matter how you look at it Freddie started all this ****.Robert was totally profesional.Freddies just jealous of Roberts success and his revolving trainer of the year status that roach use to Carry.....he said ..MEXICAN MOTHER****ER...AND ****ING ***...WITH HATE IN HIS TONE!...IT WAS RACIAL WITHOUT A DOUBT!

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
              for those who were hurt by roaches words & thinks hes a racist,

roach called garcias boy a mexican & seckbach a ***.. umhh.. they are

i grew up going to nyc elementary, middle & highschool.. if yall think thats bad yall some soft puszy boys. wayyyy worst things are said in the playgrounds i grew up at. especially on the basketball courts, handball courts & on football turf. for yall who are sensitive nd thought this was bad, I GREW UP IN NYC THIS AINT SHT, WHAT ROACH SAID WASNT SHT. I CAN TELL YALL WOULDNT HAVE LASTED GROWING UP HERE IN NYC, ESPCIALLY IN MY HOOD (HOLLIS QUEENS) & ME ND MY BOYS WOULDA PICKED ON YOU CLOWNS & TOOK YALL GIRLFRIENDS
              WE WOULDA STOLE YALL LUNCH MONEY, TOOK YALL BIKES, TOOK THE CLOTHES OFF YA BACK. THEN WE WOULDA ASKED YOU WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE KICKS ND YALL BETTER SAY MY SIZE, CAUSE WE TAKING THOSE TOO!
              FCUK OUTTA HERE W THAT
              :gay:
              LOL. Sounds more like you lived in some type of fantasy world.

Comment

A *** isnt a race you idiots. Why is this such a misconception?

Comment

***s/***ish is a religion not a race

Comment

Originally posted by SD180sx View Post
                    ***s/***ish is a religion not a race
                    that might be so, but if you call someone ****, or a *** with a negative connotation, its racist.

Comment

*** isn't a race though lmao....and roach didn't say anything inflammatory about ***s...just the way he said it i guess comes off as offensive..

Comment

Working...
                      X