Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney on Wilder "I wan't a piece of that little punk, he's garbage"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God... they're going to try and make this fight now....

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      You are all absolutely out of your minds. Toney would get killed, perhaps literally, and very quickly. He is so far beyond done that he's getting knocked off balance by Ric Flair wannabes in 3 rounders.

Wilder may not be good or fighting good competition, but Toney at this point is no better than the guys Wilder is putting out in a round or two.
      I was gonna say this. I mean has anyone actually watched any of Toney's last few fights? Talk about completely shot, this dude would get put to rest. He's nothing even remotely close to what he used to be.

Comment

Wow, I'm surprised several people do believe Toney could beat Wilder. Very interesting to read... Hmm. I just can't see this version of Toney keeping up with a young lion. I would love to see him be able to but I don't think he can remain competitive though the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I was gonna say this. I mean has anyone actually watched any of Toney's last few fights? Talk about completely shot, this dude would get put to rest. He's nothing even remotely close to what he used to be.
          You know they're going to offer him the fight and Toney would say yes in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            I agree with Toney on this one
            Tony is so past it he would finally get the KO he's been dreaming of.
            He would be the one sleeping though.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
              Even a shot James toney would be the best name on wilders resume tbh
              It's sad, but this is a true statement. Tony is pretty much a zombie at this point though.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                Only Hopkins has beaten Father Time.
                That should be Hopkins' new name instead of 'ALIEN'.

Bernard 'Father Time' Hopkins!!!!!!!

Comment

Always liked Toney. Special fighter in his prime.

He gets laid out in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    That James would utterly embarrass and dismantle Wilder.

Current James...he could present some problems for the first 3 rounds.
                    Yea, problems for his corner maybe. Tony is so shot, his nickname should be 'Howitzer'.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Always liked Toney. Special fighter in his prime.

He gets laid out in this one.
                      No doubt, the Toney that embarrassed Holyfield would toy with and annihilate Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X