Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney on Wilder "I wan't a piece of that little punk, he's garbage"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toney is shot. The James that fought Holyfield and even Peter I would give a big chance to win but not this version. He gasses after 3 rounds.

Comment

Wilder will KO Toney badly at this point. He just lost to Jason Gaverne of all people...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Toney is shot. The James that fought Holyfield and even Peter I would give a big chance to win but not this version. He gasses after 3 rounds.
        That James would utterly embarrass and dismantle Wilder.

Current James...he could present some problems for the first 3 rounds.

Comment

Wilder would put Toney's lights out (pun intended) within 2 rounds...he should stay far away from "that little punk" if he knows what's good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            I agree with Toney on this one
            I think Toney will beat Wilder that roll Toney does will keep Wilder missing

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              I would love this fight to happen so much.

Toney folds him
              Toney would get hurt by Wilder.He was taking bombs from Jason Gavern and is looking for a payday.

What Toney really said was ," Wil<<<45deah iston&*&^ abe ##$%&&&."

THere are no people left on Earth who can understand brain-damaged Toney.

I liked him at 168. I loved him at 190 as he could eat and still be James Toney.He has retired but doesn't know it yet.Fighting in the Prizefighter has-been HW tourney =retirement.

Being fat does make you a HW.It makes you fat.

Comment

Toney please retire and go away

Comment

James is suffering from a common older guy's delusion: he thinks he's as good at 45 as he was at 25. Wilder would finally bring his career to a spectacular end.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    James is suffering from a common older guy's delusion: he thinks he's as good at 45 as he was at 25. Wilder would finally bring his career to a spectacular end.
                    he has youngitis

Comment

Wilder is a little underrated imo. People act like he's just some terrible boxer and he's not. He showed off some skill against Firtha and would be the first to stop Toney

Comment

Working...
                      X