Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney on Wilder "I wan't a piece of that little punk, he's garbage"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watch toney v Lebedev? No way toney beats wilder. More likely he gets seriously hurt and hospitalised.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      You are all absolutely out of your minds. Toney would get killed, perhaps literally, and very quickly. He is so far beyond done that he's getting knocked off balance by Ric Flair wannabes in 3 rounders.

Wilder may not be good or fighting good competition, but Toney at this point is no better than the guys Wilder is putting out in a round or two.
      Agree with this 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        I agree with Toney on this one
        You do? After what Toney went through in the prizefighter? He barely got through 3 rounds that night and looked to be wobbled in the second fight on multiple occasions. Wilder, as crude as he is, will take Toney out.

Comment

Originally posted by tyotfo View Post
          Anyone watch toney v Lebedev? No way toney beats wilder. More likely he gets seriously hurt and hospitalised.
          i agree. anyone watch him gass in the 3 rounders today on that prizefighter card.

Comment

Only Hopkins has beaten Father Time.

Comment

Wilder is definitely beatable but not by Toney anymore.

Comment

Lebedev can box tho, Wilder can't. In saying that, it wouldn't be pretty seeing old Toney get put into hospital. As fans, you're right, it's probably something we shouldn't co-sign.

Comment

The fact that this fight is split in terms of who wins, says a lot about Wilder...

Comment

That was at cruiserweight...

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      The fact that this fight is split in terms of who wins, says a lot about Wilder...
                      It says more about how delusional people are for some reason about James Toney. I would never think about doubting the fighter he used to be, but come on. Has anyone seen who he's struggling to beat these days? Who he's losing to?

Comment

Working...
                      X