No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Rios Too Mechanical To Beat Manny Pacqiuao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    lmao i thought pac was going to get KTFO?

If pac loses = "PAC HAS NO CHIN HE'S DONE WHATD I TELL YALL PACTRDS TMT ALL DAY"

If pac wins a decision = "Lmao pac couldn't even ko bum bum? he needs to RETIRE he SUX!"

If Pac wins by KO = "This was a glorified sparring session, pac still sux"

can't please em all.

What's even more embarrassing is Flint is a 44 year old grown black man from Michigan. And he basically worships Floyd. Sad.

from the way he talks on here you would think he was a teen skinny jean wearing Adrien Broner type.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Marquez was not robbed at all in the second fight. I disagree about the third fight, but enough people believe otherwise that I won't argue it.

Marquez claims he was robbed every time he has lost except for Mayweather. The dude's a crybaby.

Iv'e always been a great fan of Marquez, of his style and of his ability to fight back from adversity. But to me, this whining about decisions that go against him takes some of the lustre off of a great career. It's a shame he doesn't appear to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        good to see JMM take a break from whining
        Cheers homey, I fully concur...

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          lmao i thought pac was going to get KTFO?

If pac loses = "PAC HAS NO CHIN HE'S DONE WHATD I TELL YALL PACTRDS TMT ALL DAY"

If pac wins a decision = "Lmao pac couldn't even ko bum bum? he needs to RETIRE he SUX!"

If Pac wins by KO = "This was a glorified sparring session, pac still sux"

can't please em all.
          Amen. This is the truth; oh well. War Pacquiao

Comment

@ Bradley fans taking shots at Marquez. Bradley's fanbase is quickly becoming one of the gayest.

Being fan of a mediocre featherfisted headbutter isn't enough but they actually diss other fighters GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              @ Bradley fans taking shots at Marquez. Bradley's fanbase is quickly becoming one of the gayest.

Being fan of a mediocre featherfisted headbutter isn't enough but they actually diss other fighters GTFO
              Yet your idol got hurt by those feather fist. Hmmm..

Comment

And yet, the "mediocre, featherfisted headbutter" still beat Marquez.

Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  Yet your idol got hurt by those feather fist. Hmmm..
                  If Bradley can hurt a prime iron chinned career Welterweight like Marquez then he truly does have P4P power what was I thinking?... it's not like he "hurt" a guy with over 40 fights at Featherweight

What a stupid fanbase

Comment

If Bradley can hurt a prime iron chinned career Welterweight like Marquez then he truly does have P4P power what was I thinking?... it's not like he "hurt" a guy with over 40 fights at Featherweight

What a stupid fanbase
                    No, the stupid fan base is your type who would call Nonito Donaire a racial slur behind the safety of your mother's basement computer.

And you picked Marquez by one sided KO. So who really was the stupid boxing fan?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      No, the stupid fan base is your type who would call Nonito Donaire a racial slur behind the safety of your mother's basement computer.

And you picked Marquez by one sided KO. So who really was the stupid boxing fan?
                      "Bradley hurt a featherweight he Julian Jackson now"

I'll call Nonito Donaire as many slurs as I want... what does that have to do with Bradley having power though?

Keep saying racist stuff to people online while calling other people out on their "racism" this was just sent to me

you're a joke poster now all of your hatred makes sense

Comment

Working...
                      X