Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 3 from each race

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no latino race. There are black, white, mixed and indian latinos.

Monzon is white and so is Sergio and they are latinos but they are not like Chavez or Morales, or Barrera who look to have a lot of native or indian blood. They look mostly white. It's like calling Rigondeau latino cause he's Cuban.

Great black fighters - SRR, Ali, Foreman, Frazier, Hearns, damn! Pretty much everyone, too many great black fighters.

Latinos with native features - Duran, Chavez, JMM

Orientals - Pacman, Chris John and a chitload of Japanese fighters that I don't know about

Brown figther - I only know of Amir Khan but he's not great

White fighters - Calzaghe, Pepp, Vitaly, Dempsey, Michalchevski, Kovalev (possibly great)

Comment

Robinson, Henry Armstrong, Ezzard Charles

Benny Leonard, Harry Greb, Willie Pep

Roberto Duran, Chavez SR, Carlos Monzon

Pretty easy to do.

Comment

embarrassing thread.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
          Was bored of ideas for a topic thought of this not sure if it has been done before. Its not racist, just a little bit racial.

Black- 1. Sugar Ray Robinson 2. Muhammed Ali 3. Floyd Mayweather JR 4. SRL 5. Jack Johnson

White- 1. Rocky Marciano 2. Willie Pep 3. Jack Dempsey 4. Joe Calzaghe 5. Wladimir Klitschko

Latin- 1. Roberto Duran 2. Julio Cesar Chavez 3. Carlos Monzon 4. De La Hoya?? 5. Dont know...

Asian- 1. Manny Pacquaio (he should count no?) 2. Dont Know

Indian- 1. Amir Khan

I made it top 5. And I failed it for the last few...
          Black, White and Asian ARE races, latin is not and Khan is Arab(pakistan)

As for your asian selection, yeah manny should be there, but you forgot Pancho Villa, Flash Elorde, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Jung-Koo Chang

i dont know if youre trolling(more than likely) or just on some of that ish but a true fan, i think you are not

Comment

Was bored of ideas for a topic thought of this not sure if it has been done before. Its not racist, just a little bit racial.

Black- 1. Sugar Ray Robinson 2. Muhammed Ali 3. Floyd Mayweather JR 4. SRL 5. Jack Johnson

White- 1. Rocky Marciano 2. Willie Pep 3. Jack Dempsey 4. Joe Calzaghe 5. Wladimir Klitschko

Latin- 1. Roberto Duran 2. Julio Cesar Chavez 3. Carlos Monzon 4. De La Hoya?? 5. Dont know...

Asian- 1. Manny Pacquaio (he should count no?) 2. Dont Know

Indian- 1. Amir Khan

I made it top 5. And I failed it for the last few...
            First you think Khan is Indian, which is like thinking every black man is from Nigeria or the son of a slave.

yes i do sir.
            Then you rank Floyd above Leonard?

***** please, go *** a crack whore

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              You don't know if they're great, lmao??? #Hellnotheyaintgreat
              That was more of a "I don't know about that..." kind of a tone.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                embarrassing thread.
                boxing and racism go hand and hand.

has always been like that. no surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                  Technically speaking, all Europeans are Asian seeing as Europe is part of the Asian continent...
                  Hahah, seriously, I don't even know if this guy is kidding..

Comment

how the *** is this thread racist OR embarassing? first of all, it is not racist. point blank. your an idiot if you think that? at what point did i offend a certain race group? i got a little mixed up when it came to indian/asian/middle eastern people whatever you wanna call it. but get over that. sensitive females.

and then i didnt list a #5 spanish guy out of fear of being wrong. i probably should have just put JMM or someone as 5 anyway but whatever. call me not a real boxing fan if you want. the asians and indian fighters were for other people to list cause i dont know...

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      First you think Khan is Indian, which is like thinking every black man is from Nigeria or the son of a slave.

Then you rank Floyd above Leonard?

***** please, go *** a crack whore
                      *** a crack whore because i ranked Floyd above Leonard? Ok? its an opinion buddy calm down. not that serious. its not like if im wrong im super duper wrong they are NOT that far apart skill wise so calm down.

Comment

Working...
                      X