Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW! Floyd Mayweather hopes Canelo will be on his Undercards again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My whole thing is this if they lost 14 mil which I doubt they wouldn't be able to spend more on The One. They barely promoted May Day no press tour or anything so I don't see where they could go in whole at.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Nah screw that man. When Pacquiao and Arum did the same thing y'all didn't wanna hear it. And they still haven't released the numbers. Numerous people were saying 800kish. It is what it is.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter cause nobody is else is doing the same numbers as these two. Some numbers are good and some flop.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      It is what it is and exceeding much more than 1 million is hard to believe but hitting right at or right under 1 million isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        They were called liars for saying it did 1 million so everybody wants go to with lowest numbers they heard.
        Of course they do. People don't like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          That's future tense there, WILL exceed. They said they'd have the full numbers by Friday. What gives? Where's the past tense statement?
          I'm not saying it exceeded 1 million. However right under or right at 1 million is believable and expected.

What dose it really matter? At the end of the day Mayweather sells more PPV's than Pac. I know you don't like that and it's why you are making a big deal about it.

So what? Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383
            Quote:

Originally Posted by WESS

" We still don't have complete numbers, but we've seen the dish numbers and some of the cable numbers to be comfortable saying we will definitely exceed 1 million buys," Espinoza said Friday. "We can't tell how much it will exceed 1 million, though." Dan Rafael - ESPN

They were called liars for saying it did 1 million so everybody wants go to with lowest numbers they heard.
            Like I said, all the Mayweather fans said the same thing when Pacquiao had the same exact situation. So you cant be mad at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Malik Kaya View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qs2hJKf5Oo

starts at 13-30

Floyd knows his next fight is gonna do Guerrero numbers without the Irish/Mexican.
              New??? This **** was posted over a month ago

Comment

Originally posted by WESS
                Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Nah screw that man. When Pacquiao and Arum did the same thing y'all didn't wanna hear it. And they still haven't released the numbers. Numerous people were saying 800kish. It is what it is.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter cause nobody is else is doing the same numbers as these two. Some numbers are good and some flop.

It is what it is and exceeding much more than 1 million is hard to believe but hitting right at or right under 1 million isn't.
                Quite frankly, I personally don't care. I just do it to talk **** and piss some people off. But like I said, when it happened with Pacquiao, y'all took it and ran with it so it's only fair.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Of course they do. People don't like Floyd.
                  Eventually I stopped arguing the point; just like I laughed when people said Canelo was the A-Side.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Like I said, all the Mayweather fans said the same thing when Pacquiao had the same exact situation. So you cant be mad at them.

I'm not mad at them and at the end of the day couldn't care any less what they think. They can spend all their time trying to calculate and recalculate the numbers. It won't change.

Floyd sells more PPVs. Nothing more, nothing less so it doesn't matter to me what they think. I'm sure it pisses them off and well, I find that funny because what does it all really matter?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      I'm not saying it exceeded 1 million. However right under or right at 1 million is believable and expected.

What dose it really matter? At the end of the day Mayweather sells more PPV's than Pac. I know you don't like that and it's why you are making a big deal about it.

So what? Who cares?
                      It matters a LOT, since this time the network is making the guarantee. Normally the risk is on the promoter. This way if they lose 10m say, that means less boxing on TV. Look at how dry their fall schedule is, it's usually packed in this period.

Also, it's a huge hit for GBP which depends on SHO as their sole premium outlet. They have a big and expensive stable, and these guys are not paid if the network budget dries up

Comment

Working...
                      X