No announcement yet.

NEW! Floyd Mayweather hopes Canelo will be on his Undercards again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
    Eventually I stopped arguing the point; just like I laughed when people said Canelo was the A-Side.
    That's just people trolling. Whats funny is the biggest trolls are Mayweather fans but just love to start ****.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      It matters a LOT, since this time the network is making the guarantee. Normally the risk is on the promoter. This way if they lose 10m say, that means less boxing on TV. Look at how dry their fall schedule is, it's usually packed in this period.

Also, it's a huge hit for GBP which depends on SHO as their sole premium outlet. They have a big and expensive stable, and these guys are not paid if the network budget dries up
      Showtime is basically Golden Boy;so why do you expect them to put on shows every week like HBO does GBP roster isn't that big to put on shows every week they close out the year strong and Golden Boy does shows on Fox Sports.

Comment

Floyd: I want the PPV King Canelo to be on my undercard, I can't believe he made 2.2M PPV on his first showing. He pulled 1.8M PPV all by himself because when I fought Robert we only did 800k, 400k for me and 400k for Robert .

Comment

Its a damn shame the PPV only got a flat rate fee had to lose 2 extra lbs and now doesn't get to fight on his cultural holiday I guess being king isn't everything its cracked up to be.

Comment

You don't know he was joking right? It is a reason why everybody was laughing after he said that

In other words "I already beat you now back to what your known best for...FIGHTING ON MY UNDERCARD"

Comment

as i've mentioned before the fight, canelo is the a-side and fraud jr will tag along as the b-side. canelo pulled at least 1.9 million buys and floyd got the rest with 300k.

i believe fraud was the a-side when he fought guerrero and made approx. 600k ppv buys. with guerrero pulling half of the total ppv.

Comment

If Floyd didnt need mexicans to make money, then why does he only fight on mexican holidays? Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  That's just people trolling. Whats funny is the biggest trolls are Mayweather fans but just love to start ****.
                  Finally, the first and only accurate thing you have ever posted. I wouldnt be too proud though, as its tantamount to admitting you're a twat.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Finally, the first and only accurate thing you have ever posted. I wouldnt be too proud though, as its tantamount to admitting you're a twat.
                    Poor guy, you just can't help yourself. You're always validating my point when it comes to the ****boys that troll these threads.

Good job chief. Good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Poor guy, you just can't help yourself. You're always validating my point when it comes to the ****boys that troll these threads.

Good job chief. Good job.
                      The only thing you validated was something we already knew anyway - You and the rest of the village people are trolls. Its a pity that you're just too dumb to realise.

Comment

Working...
                      X