• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Booger View Post
    link?
    he wont provide it of course.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      he wont provide it of course.
      Who could do 700k with Guererro other than Mayweather anyway?

Assuming that it did sell 700k.

Comment

protip they don't release the official numbers if they're under 900k

@ Mayweathers nuthuggers "700k good doe" but yet they trash Pacquiao for selling the same amount vs a lesser known fighter in Clottey. Pacquiao would've done 1 Million flat with Guerrero

Comment

Canelo won't be fighting on anyone's undercards. Despite the loss he has more leverage than ever. Look at the Floyd/Guerrero numbers without him and the over 2 million PPV buys he helped Floyd achieve, the first time he has done that since the ODH fight.
          I said it all last summer, this was a no lose situation for Ginger. Had he won he would be an ODL level draw. He lost but still got great exposure. If he keeps winning in a few years many will chalk this loss up to inexperience.
          Really wonder where Floyd is going to go to help his PPV numbers. Showtime is going to do anything to avoid another Guerrero flop. Outside of Pacquiao, there is no one else that will move the needle for Floyd.

Comment

Cotto/Mayweather II will probably do close to the Alvarez/Mayweather in terms of PPV sales. But I don't think Money Mayweather will ever again fight at 154 without a catchweight. Nobody even thinks about it anymore. And Golovkin type of fighters are out of Mayweather's radar. Unfortunately for GBP, that's what people want to see. Not the small Garcia type of fighters. Might as well do them on FNF.

This is a huge dilemma for Showtime/GBP. Who is he going to fight next?

Comment

Floyd can help Manny out by giving Manny some exposer in Floyd's undercard. That way Manny won't need to resort to tecate 10dollar PPV. BTW, is Manny vs Rios really on PPV Fight should be on ESPN considering you have two fighters coming off loses and one barely is ranked while the other is contemplating retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                After that last fight really how many ppl are excited to see canelo unless its against cotto?
                Mayweather beat him by a wide margin but I am still a loyal Canelo fan. I think he is a damn good fighter who is very young and determined to get better. He is game and fearless and he can punch with both hands and he has good combinations. I believe he will be a champion again soon.Mayweather will soon give up his 154 pound title to fight the unworthy Khan and I think Canelo can beat all the other 154 pounders and I would love to see him fight them. If they beat him then I'll jump off his wagon but as of now I still root for him and love to watch him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Why the hell wouldld canelo go on his yndercards again? GBP gave him three ppv dates
                  Uh because Canelo is huge draw and Floyd needs or wants him to help the PPV # that's why.

Comment

Canelo doesn't need to be on undercards anymore; the only way they is if they are setting up a rematch in the future.

Comment

Damn, them pac fan ****boys MAAAAAD... lol Holy ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X