Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Rules Out Mayweather For Trout-Lara Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They both would be more competitive against Floyd than Canelo but it would be a while before they could become big enough names. I am not trying to see that whack as$ Khan get a non-deserved shot. I have no idea who'd be next though.

Comment

I kind of want to see Floyd vs Lara. I think it could be an interesting fight

Comment

Originally posted by BigGenes View Post
        We're not dumb...KHAN vs FLOYD it is!
        FRAUD will continue to do His "Thing", and El Khan,
        is a NO Hopper, that talks ****; so he Fits FRAUD's
        Agenda Perfectly....

Comment

Of course they do,anyone that can possible be competitive rule um out..GBP is a fuccking joke..

Lara/Trout or Martinez is Floyd's best options..

Comment

Sucks but I already knew that. I suppose Trout and Lara aren't big draws. If you guys think the Guerrero PPV was a bomb, this would be an atomic bomb. Lara has to be put in with come forward fighters, they obviously bring out the best in him. He was highly active vs Angulo because of the pressure, he was forced to keep throwing to keep Angulo off of him. I don't think there's anymore pressure fighters at 154 though. I would say Lara vs Cotto but I doubt Cotto would want to take on such a low pay check again in his career. The winner of Lara-Trout is just in a bad position where every one knows they aren't draws.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Of course they do,anyone that can possible be competitive rule um out..GBP is a fuccking joke..

Lara/Trout or Martinez is Floyd's best options..
              Are you being serious?

Comment

Pac the Man, would still be the Biggest $$$ Fight, for Boy,
                but if he's still Fast, and KO's Rios, NO WAY, Jose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Are you being serious?
                  Yes,Lara and Trout would be a much better opponent at 154lb then Alvarez..

Oh and don't go getting ya panties in a knot..I 'm not saying anything to bash Floyd,it's more so to bash GBP..with good reason,if they are not allowing the best fights to be made..
                  Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 11-12-2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

I'd like to see Trout vs Mayweather and Lara vs Molina rematch. Lara still has unfinished business with Molina

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                      Pac the Man, would still be the Biggest $$$ Fight, for Boy,
                      but if he's still Fast, and KO's Rios, NO WAY, Jose!!!
                      Did Arum pass away?

Comment

Working...
                      X