Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Focused To Land Bradley Rematch in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here he goes again. The undisputed Mexican crybaby, Sore Loser, Delusional champion of the world! Her butt and mouth must have been switched. Every word that comes out of her mouth it totally crap!
    Last edited by invanex; 11-11-2013, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• If I were Bradley I wouldn't tangle, the disrespect from Marquez and Nacho was uncalled for.

Comment

• Marquez doesn't deserve a rematch, he was clearly outpointed. Might as well ask for a Bradley-Holt rematch, and at least Holt scored 2 knockdowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by ailicec View Post
          I am a HUGE Marquez fan but if Iwere Bradley I would ask for the larger share of the purse for a rematch just like Marquez deserves the larger purse of the rematch against Pacquiao 5. Marquez, just like Pacquiao will be ALL-TIME greats no matter if they lost their last fight. Pacquiao accomplished more than Marquez but Marquez was the better man against Pacquiao.
          Bradley should fight Danny Garcia, Boxer vs Boxer puncher.
          I really dont get what you mean by "the better man"...pac may have lost against marquez on the last fight, but i still see him as the better man. He graciously accepts defeat which Marquez cant even do..."almost" every time he lost, he thinks he really win. LOL!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            We don't know that. We know that Pac Bradley did a LOT worse than JMM 3 or 4, and you better believe Arum knows this too. Arum didn't get to where he's at by throwing away many millions per fight

And really, Marquez not a harder fight? Why do we have to go over this again? I'll remind you for the 10th time, Pac Bradley was scored 117-111 on average on press row, with hardly any close scores and plenty of 11-1, 10-2. All 3 Marquez fights probably averaged 114-114.
            Yet Bradley beat Pac once and so did Marquez..You keep telling me what the others scored the fight..I'll just point to the professionals who scored it for Bradley,and all had it close..

Comment

• Whine Marquez is the poorest loser in history.

If Bradley is smart he won't fight Whiner in Mexico where he can PED up and cheat Bradley out of a decision.

Comment

• Mexico?? He would have to knock marquez out and even then they would score it a split decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Yet Bradley beat Pac once and so did Marquez..You keep telling me what the others scored the fight..I'll just point to the professionals who scored it for Bradley,and all had it close..
                  You just need to be honest with yourself bud. Make a poll if you want, who's a tougher matchup for Pac, JMM or Bradley. You gonna get trounced.

You pointing me to the judges scorecards is also highly disingenuous, we've went over that before. Remember PWill Lara.

Comment

• Bradley will refuse to give him a rematch in Mexico and if he keeps running his mouth, he won't even entertain one period. Tim's got options, JMM has none.

Comment

• Why in Mexico? Not like it was a robbery.

I think the fight was close, maybe not close enough to require a rematch but definitely a close fight in my eyes.

There's been wider fights have rematches in the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X