No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia says he's a Puerto Rican champion on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    he doesnt even speak spanish, probably never been in PR, doesnt embrace his culture, but anyways it only shows that either he has an account on BS or he reads the forum daily...damn floyd embraces more the mexican culture than danny does the puerto rican..
    Why does Floyd do it? The answer is why Danny wants to, too.

Comment

he doesnt even speak spanish, probably never been in PR, doesnt embrace his culture, but anyways it only shows that either he has an account on BS or he reads the forum daily...damn floyd embraces more the mexican culture than danny does the puerto rican..
      Actually he has been un Puerto Rico he's said it before. He even asked Oscar that he wants to fight in pr. He's always said he's Puerto Rican when he was coming up he always said he wanted to be the next Puerto Rican great fighter. He's came to the ring a couple of times with the flag on his trunks(vs Morales, vs Khan). He was in the Philly Rican parade and said he's proud to be pr. So u shouldn't talk if you don't know wtf you're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by manimgoindown View Post
        If you aint born on the island you ain't Boricueno....sorry
        Then Benitez or Cotto are not Rican? You are an idiot.

Comment

• well its in his blood

Comment

so many assumptions in this garbage post. was your goal to look stupid and proud of it, or just to look stupid?

Comment

• 12 pages n still running strong

Comment

• Danny is as Rican as I am. I was born there and came to Philly when I was 2 and NEVER went back. I only spoke spanish to my mom and even struggled with that. When people ask me what my race is I say Puerto Rican. Same *****. He is not saying hes from PR ala Tito, hes just saying that hes Rican and reppin for Ricans. Yall making it waaaay deeper than it actually is.

Comment

Working...
                X