Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia says he's a Puerto Rican champion on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's my boy!!! Lol at all u haters. Go **** yourselves!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      With that English of his maybe he can run for President of a Hip Hop music label. President of the United States, or Governor or Senator of any city? No way.

Comment

• If you aint born on the island you ain't Boricueno....sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by manimgoindown View Post
          If you aint born on the island you ain't Boricueno....sorry

miguel cotto is not boricueno?

i'm of the belief that you "are" where you grow up.

miguel cotto, by your definition, is not a puerto rican. that's absurd if you ask me. cotto was born in rhode island, but he was raised in caguas. he fought for Pr in the amateurs and various international amateur tournament. he speaks fluent spanish, because he grew up speaking spanish.

Comment

• According to his dad, they're Americans

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Mhm.

To police officers he is 100% Hispanic. Trust me.
              Truer words have never been spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                According to his dad, they're Americans
                All Ricans weather born back in the island or here are both Americans. The only difference is that a Rican born here can become president of USA due to PR status not being a state yet the ones born there cant become a president.

My kids were all born here and are more Ricans than the ones back home.
                And by the way they speak broken Spanish.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  I have a feeling most of them are from Texas and California

Comment

• Swift is 100% Rican....I don't understand why people dispute that!!!....but I do see those who constantly discredit him add their irrelevant ass 2 pennies to this topic....some of you say some of the most weirdest off the wall **** I've ever heard

BOTH of parents are 100% Rican but he's not because he came outta his earth's womb in Philadelphia?!?.....he's not Rican because he grew up where English was the native language?!?....he's not Rican because other Ricans say so?!?....GTFOH with that bs!!!

Comment

• he doesnt even speak spanish, probably never been in PR, doesnt embrace his culture, but anyways it only shows that either he has an account on BS or he reads the forum daily...damn floyd embraces more the mexican culture than danny does the puerto rican..

Comment

Working...
                      X