No announcement yet.

Talked to a doctor about Mago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    Being honest? What? He's speculating and then giving some pretty horrid advice like "give up and donate", and it hasn't even been a week. The **** is that? That's not just cold, it's dumb as hell.
    Are you a doctor?

Comment

Dude gave his professional opinion. What's wrong with suggesting donating his organs?
      It's not like he said this to Mago's family either.

Comment

Being honest? What? He's speculating and then giving some pretty horrid advice like "give up and donate", and it hasn't even been a week. The **** is that? That's not just cold, it's dumb as hell.
        If your mind and Amir Khan's chin got into a fight i would put my money on Khan's chin.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Neither TS nor the doctor know WTF is REALLY going on. So why come here and play with people's emotions? This thread is fkin trash. Red K sent. Disgusting.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

TS talked to a f#cking doctor, who used his background to speculate about magomed's condition given the facts presented to us through the media. all of this was made explicit in the post.

just delete your account, dude. no good comes from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Are you a doctor?

being a doctor [pre med, medical school, residency, and of course your actual tenure as a doctor,] means nothing, according to the scholars of bscene.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              TS talked to a f#cking doctor, who used his background to speculate about magomed's condition given the facts presented to us through the media. all of this was made explicit in the post.

Go easy, he has has is emotions played with

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

LOL

WTF is wrong with these posters?

Comment

I think the individuals who are freaking out at the doctors honest opinion, are doing a greater disservice for Mago. When someone has been severely injured in such a manner, I find denial to be somewhat disrespectful, in the sense that people are unwilling to acknowledge the reality of boxing.

I pray that Mago will be okay, and at the same time I pray that people remember what has happened, so that they think twice about calling someone a quitter, or cry about a ref stopping a fight ''prematurely''.

Comment

First of all, he didn't give advice. He's talking to his flucking friend for christ sakes. WTF are you talking about? He never advised to "give up and donate"...he's saying that's probably the situation they're in. This is a common situation for most situations like this.

Second, every prognosis in medicine is an assumption based on the information known at that time and what has happened in similar situations in the past. There is PLENTY of information regarding to what's happened to Mago to make a reasonable assumption on the prognosis of his condition. It's not like this has not happened numerous times in various situations.

Third, you guys sound like idiots being upset at this doctor for giving his opinion to his friend. THIS IS THE REALITY OF BOXING! It sucks...but it is what it is. Your hyper irrational response to the reality of it won't change it.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                      Whaaaat ??? Dude I get it... You feel for the guy. But really how old are you ? Ever watch the news ? There's people dying or on life support every day from acts of violence they didnt even willingly put themselves in. It's part of life ... DEATH. TS knows a guy who's a doctor explained the situation and he gave his honest opinion. I'm sure if he was in a professional setting and was Mago's actual doctor he would've probably sugar coated it some as I'm sure you would prefer ... But what does any of that matter if in the back of Doc's mind he's saying to himself "yea this guy is focked" .. I mean really if your mechanic told you he couldn't fix your car in other words it was DEAD , would you be mad at him because he wasn't being positive about the situation ?
                      You are comparing a person to a car? OK I'm done talking to you.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      I spoke to a friend about Mago and my friend is a priest. He said that if we all just prayed, Mago would make a complete recovery.

Pretty good advice don't you think?
                      Yes I do.

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      What a ******ed comment.
                      I believe he wil recover. You believe as you wish.

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Dude gave his professional opinion. What's wrong with suggesting donating his organs?
                      It's not like he said this to Mago's family either.
                      It may just have. As I said earlier his callous comments could have easily been seen by one of Mago's people by now. As I said a small ripple can travel across a whole pond, and this is indicative of a callous dispassionate attitude that some doctors, and posters apparently, have towards human life.

And donating organs is an assumption. Many people can't stomach the thought of a guy slicing open their recently deceased loved one and taking his heart kidneys etc.. , and considering how Mago is still ALIVE, that's doubly grievous to say. Harvest organs? Wtf is wrong with this world. First Mago is a car, now he's a crop. Amazing. If Mago is a donater that's between him and his family, and not to be speculated upon by some jackoff with a white coat or any of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X