Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: If Rios Beats Me, I Will Not Retire!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    same as pac fighting margarito for the 154lb title..... two wrongs dont make a right. at least that time pac wasnt coming off a loss though
    yah and ive said multiple times that i don't count pac as an 8 weight world champion...that title was completely fake.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
      Pacquiao should do a mayweather "safety first".... NOT.
      Let's see. You can't fight safety first, go basically unchallenged for two decades, go down as the best of your era, and get criticized by couch warriors on a chat forum. Or, fight like a goddamn ape, please couch warriors, and get your brain sent into orbit. Tough choice. #sarcasim

Comment

Manny Pacquiao will wind up punch drunk, Pacman is Roy Jones Jr part 2 both guys won't retire even after multiple losses.

Pac Jones Jr. is his new name, Pacman needs to be in reality, he knows his chin is china and Rios knows this too, rios will laugh at any punch by Pacman, Pac will be scared as hell the moment he feels the stiff jab of Rios.

Comment

anything less than spectacular should mean retirement...even if he wins, if he struggles, he should let it go

dont pull a Roy, Manny...know when its time to let it go

Comment

If he loses, I can't see Freddie staying with him to continue to train him. Can you imagine a Pacquiao fight WITHOUT Roach in his corner? That shouldn't have to happen.

Comment

If rios gets a ko/tko win, why retire when jmm/manny 5 and bradley/manny 2 could still be made? Those 2 just did 375k on ppv so either rematch would still provide solid income for manny. Take either fight then retire.

If rios gets a"bradley decision" there would be no reason to retire.

Comment

If he loses, he should retire. No offense to Rios, but Pac has no business losing to a guy like Rios. Especially when Rios has the fighting style that Pac demolishes.

Comment

Pacquiao should win this fight. If he can still be at or near the top of his game, then Rios really doesn't stand much of a chance.

Comment

If he even struggles with Brandon Rios, he should retire on the spot. If he actually loses, he's done to a level where he has no chance of competing at a world class level anyway.

Please, whatever boxing gods may exist, don't let Manny Pacquiao lose to Brandon goddamn Rios.

Comment

Man I love both of them, but if pac can't beat Rios who is tailored made for him, then he's not an elite fighter anymore and should retire

Comment

Working...
                      X