Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: If Rios Beats Me, I Will Not Retire!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    I see you read what you wanted and missed the first line which was in response to your question
    what you said after that was laughable.. saying that they weren't two fighters coming off losses as if that makes it a little less bogus...

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS View Post
      lol it's not even a legit world title...lomachenko fought for an international title in his first pro fight!

mares fought a 118 lber for a vacant 122 lb belt...were you complaining about that?
      Was Mares coming off a loss?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        Was Mares coming off a loss?
        does it matter? still bogus for two 118lb fighters to fight for a vacant 122lb title..and mares goes on to defend his title against a 118lb fighter. mares' 122 lb campaign was non-existent.

Comment

This shouldn't be on PPV. 2 guys coming off losses wtf

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
            It's not important win or lose as much the way he will win or lose!!!
            Chicken**** parents like this is why we have these weak, whimpy, I deserve ice cream and a trophy just for showing up kids entering the workforce yearly. And why they ***** and moan when you tell them that ain't worth a ****.

Comment

what you said after that was laughable.. saying that they weren't two fighters coming off losses as if that makes it a little less bogus...
              That kinda does. I didnt agree with it but it happens. That was like Pac fighting for "8" title not ranked in division fighting a guy coming off suspension and also not ranked and both never fought in divsion. This is both fighters coming off loses one of them brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                They are fighting for the WBO "international" welterweight title
                Lmao what a joke. And I've been saying bob is gonna make PAC the next James toney. This just makes me think that even more now

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  That kinda does. I didnt agree with it but it happens. That was like Pac fighting for "8" title not ranked in division fighting a guy coming off suspension and also not ranked and both never fought in divsion. This is both fighters coming off loses one of them brutal.
                  yah and i have said multiple times on this board that pac's 8th title is completely fake and i don't count it..just like how mares' 122lb title is completely fake and bogus.

anywas i don't know why ppl even care about a fighter winning these international titles lol...

Comment

does it matter? still bogus for two 118lb fighters to fight for a vacant 122lb title..and mares goes on to defend his title against a 118lb fighter. mares' 122 lb campaign was non-existent.
                    same as pac fighting margarito for the 154lb title..... two wrongs dont make a right. at least that time pac wasnt coming off a loss though

Comment

yah and i have said multiple times on this board that pac's 8th title is completely fake and i don't count it..just like how mares' 122lb title is completely fake and bogus.
                      You just read what you want and run with that huh

Comment

Working...
                      X