Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: If Rios Beats Me, I Will Not Retire!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
    If boxing is in his blood, then he needs to throw politics away and dump his political friends and to get rid being religious charismatic because these were 2 culprits that put his boxing career in down-slid. They were like flies buzzing around his head just to be shared of his fame. And I think if he lose against Rios he needs to hang his gloves up and go on to full politics if he want to.
    PAC doesn't have much left in his boxing career. Pretty sure he's not gonna throw his politics away for a few years left at the most for boxing. I don't think is politics that's getting in the way. It's just him declining and this happens to everyone. I do agree that if he can't get pass rios then he should retired.

Comment

International welterweight champion is not really a title....more like a bronze medal.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
        This shouldn't be on PPV. 2 guys coming off losses wtf
        That is why it is PPV...you do not have to but it. But a lot of fools out there who want to part with their money for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          They are fighting for the WBO "international" welterweight title
          But Boxrec says it is the WBO "Intergalactic" 147 title.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            PAC doesn't have much left in his boxing career. Pretty sure he's not gonna throw his politics away for a few years left at the most for boxing. I don't think is politics that's getting in the way. It's just him declining and this happens to everyone. I do agree that if he can't get pass rios then he should retired.
            His reply does not show evident belief of invincibility anymore. He knows anything can happen if you are not a balanced boxer (bias towards offense). I think the PPV market will force him to retire if he loses because he will be relegated to HBO viewers only events. No mega paycheck from PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS View Post
              maybe he is also worried about whether he can still take a strong punch like he used to.
              i think it is about marketability.....

pac may be riding on his popularity, win or lose....

pac always gives fans an exciting fight

Comment

Working...
              X