Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there anyway floyd could have beaten leonard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Before writing this book, you should have looked at the 2nd sentence in Benny's post. That was SRL's 10th fight.
    Before making this response, you should have read the first sentence in the third paragraph. Hurr durr.

And I dunno how long it takes some of you old people on here to type up a post, but that post of mine took me a few seconds over a minute to type.
    Last edited by TEKGaming; 11-06-2013, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• I doubt there is any way Mayweather could have beaten Duran.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I could have sworn there was a point where MurkaMan wasn't a terrible troll. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
        LarryX has always been troll in a butthurt nuthugger way. MurkaMan is just the latest incarnation of Larry's true self.

Comment

• I would bet on Leonard but it wouldn't be easy, FAR from it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcov View Post
            I doubt there is any way Mayweather could have beaten Duran.

at lightweight Duran would win easily..at WW i'd favour floyd

Comment

• only chance for leonard to be beaten by floyd is if he use the wrong game plan, but I do not see that happening as SRL will not see floyd as a threat and wont come up with a weird game plan like vs hearns and first fight with duran....

SRL easily overcome the shoulder roll vs mayweather sr....

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                only chance for leonard to be beaten by floyd is if he use the wrong game plan, but I do not see that happening as SRL will not see floyd as a threat and wont come up with a weird game plan like vs hearns and first fight with duran....

The fact you think sr was nearly as good as Floyd shows how little you know

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  LarryX has always been troll in a butthurt nuthugger way. MurkaMan is just the latest incarnation of Larry's true self.
                  Calm down Mr Bitter Pants lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                    only chance for leonard to be beaten by floyd is if he use the wrong game plan, but I do not see that happening as SRL will not see floyd as a threat and wont come up with a weird game plan like vs hearns and first fight with duran....

Watch this video of how many flaws SRL made. And the video doesnt even go into detail as much as it COULD. Right hands are only a microcosm of what Floyd can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghazan View Post
                      at lightweight Duran would win easily..at WW i'd favour floyd
                      I have always said this same thing. Any non biased fan would say this same thing. At the lw Duran was a beast, but at ww, its a white wash for Floyd. You dont have to be biased for this fighter or the next fighter, to speak about the style match up from a tactical stand point. People just hate giving Floyd the credit he deserves, and people love overrating fighters of a past era.

Comment

Working...
                      X