Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does one go about getting signed by Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    On a serious note, Haymon seems like the type of person that contacts you, not the other way around.
    And we know just how much greasy, bumsniffing, racist ******s like yourself would love a bit o' his sausage!

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
      Good News! my cousin fought a rough EasternEuro last night and he stopped him in 2. Showed good food work and good head movement. I think he's ready for the big time. When the EaternEuro went to shake his hand after the fight my cousin didn't even look at him lol we got a good laugh outta that. I hope some scouts are out there and saw that. They gotta know he got that personality to back up his hands.
      he sounds like a POS tbh

Comment

if he's black, he may get signed right away..if he's latino..ehmm..maybe..if he's white..forgetaboutit

Comment

Outside of Floyd Mayweather, I can't think of another boxer in the past 10 years who achieved true PPV success by utilizing the "slick hit and not get hit" style.

Tell your cousin there is only one Floyd Mayweather and no matter how slick and savvy Floyd is at boxing, Floyd knew darn well that the audience wants excitement and drama and so FLoyd started injecting his Ted DiBiase character into his pre fight hype and promotions.

The market wants excitement and not artistic boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
            This sounds like straight b*ll****

it sure does..............

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSmithJr View Post
              Outside of Floyd Mayweather, I can't think of another boxer in the past 10 years who achieved true PPV success by utilizing the "slick hit and not get hit" style.

Tell your cousin there is only one Floyd Mayweather and no matter how slick and savvy Floyd is at boxing, Floyd knew darn well that the audience wants excitement and drama and so FLoyd started injecting his Ted DiBiase character into his pre fight hype and promotions.

The market wants excitement and not artistic boxing.

thats what i been sayin, floyd aint a major attraction as he claims to be he needs the right opponent and well stacked latino fighters under his cards in order to sell his *****ty ppvs. and people love eating that ***** up.

Comment

Post Videos or GTFO

Comment

Anyone know if the Watson twins post on Boxingscene? it's been a while and we havent had any luck. We reached out to TMT but didn't hear back. I don't know what's going on but if you give my cousin Jae'Qwan 'The Grip' Fields a chance he won't disappoint. I sparred a little with him the other day and I aint gonna lie he made me quit. Even with headgear on The Grip got a killer left hook. I told my cousin I would manage him and the first thing on my agenda is to get him signed to Al Haymon or TMT. We gotta start bring in that paper.

If you see this please reach out to us so we can speak THEGRIPFIELDSCEO@GMAIL I represent Jae'Qwan Fields aka The Grip. I can send you some videos and you can judge him on that if you don't wanna meet. If you want I cant get some footage of him slapping the hand of his opponents when he tries to shake it next time he knock someone out. I just want yall to see hes the real deal and he got that personality to go with his skills. For your sake I won't let him start spitting some bars LoL I know that's what he's going to do as soon as the camera on him. He can't help it. Hit us up lets get that money and build a franchise

Comment

I hope he gets signed, kid sounds like pure class

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                      Anyone know if the Watson twins post on Boxingscene? it's been a while and we havent had any luck. We reached out to TMT but didn't hear back. I don't know what's going on but if you give my cousin Jae'Qwan 'The Grip' Fields a chance he won't disappoint. I sparred a little with him the other day and I aint gonna lie he made me quit. Even with headgear on The Grip got a killer left hook. I told my cousin I would manage him and the first thing on my agenda is to get him signed to Al Haymon or TMT. We gotta start bring in that paper.

If you see this please reach out to us so we can speak THEGRIPFIELDSCEO@GMAIL I represent Jae'Qwan Fields aka The Grip. I can send you some videos and you can judge him on that if you don't wanna meet. If you want I cant get some footage of him slapping the hand of his opponents when he tries to shake it next time he knock someone out. I just want yall to see hes the real deal and he got that personality to go with his skills. For your sake I won't let him start spitting some bars LoL I know that's what he's going to do as soon as the camera on him. He can't help it. Hit us up lets get that money and build a franchise
                      Jae'Qwan Fields future p4p king and ppv attraction

Comment

Working...
                      X