Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does one go about getting signed by Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does one go about getting signed by Al Haymon?

I have a cousin that's turning pro and wants to get into the money game. He told me he wants to make as many stacks as possible. I advised him to sign to Al Haymon since that's where the talent and money are at.

He has a nice slick style, he knows that not getting hit is key to being successful. That he doesn't have to swing like a wild caveman and he should be patient and not be afraid of being called "boring". His style reminds me a little bit of SOG and The Alien on the inside but he does a phillyshell. So it's a little closer to Lights Out.

He has a good jab to the body and a crazy left hook. His amateur record is 90-5 he fights at around 135 but he can go higher. So if you read this Al Haymon please get incontact with us. We really appreciate what you've done with Mayweather, The Problem, Swift and all the other great stars you represent. We promise to put in hard work and dedication. You wont regret signing him.

So if you want to get paid and make some stacks hit me up.

Sounds like your cousin is a bum, Tell him to go find a real job.

Comment

what makes me the most excited about him is that he has the right personality too. He doesn't give a fuck. He calls it like it is. If you got a girl or a nice jacket he takes it point blank and dares you to do something about it. Can you imagine what that would be like in the boxing world? Al you can turn him into a star. Just don't hold him back when he tells any of his victims exactly how it is. He reminds me a little bit of Money and The Problem in that sense. He has no censor. He wants to live a flashy life style and has the charisma to pull it off. I aint gonna lie though, he aint that fresh on a beat so he can't drop a 16 like Roy or The Problem but I won't be surprised if he tries lol he's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
        what makes me the most excited about him is that he has the right personality too. He doesn't give a fuck. He calls it like it is. If you got a girl or a nice jacket he takes it point blank and dares you to do something about it. Can you imagine what that would be like in the boxing world? Al you can turn him into a star. Just don't hold him back when he tells any of his victims exactly how it is. He reminds me a little bit of Money and The Problem in that sense. He has no censor. He wants to live a flashy life style and has the charisma to pull it off. I aint gonna lie though, he aint that fresh on a beat so he can't drop a 16 like Roy or The Problem but I won't be surprised if he tries lol he's crazy
        Troll lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
          Sounds like your cousin is a bum, Tell him to go find a real job.
          man kill that noise, you say that with a screen protecting you but to his face? he'd be hitting your girl raw before getting burnt out. They know him out here in the streets which is why he wants to turn pro. You a little hoe for talking trash about someone you never even met.

Comment

Pretty sure your homie would have gotten picked up during his amateur bouts if they really wanted him. He probably sucks.

Comment

Just hit Haymon up on Vine or Twitter. Haymon had a good Vine video a while back where he hid Quillins money from him, it was great.

I wish you and your cousin luck with the trolling.

Comment

Make a promo video and send it to him. Post it on here too

Comment

Talk to Sam Watson, he is Al Haymon.

Comment

I don't think Haymon would be interested in a guy who's chin hasn't been tested. Haymon don't invest in China chins.

Comment

Working...
                    X