Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does one go about getting signed by Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS is clowning you all.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
      TS is clowning you all.
      Lol, not really. Its just STAX being STAX.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
        I have a cousin that's turning pro and wants to get into the money game. He told me he wants to make as many stacks as possible. I advised him to sign to Al Haymon since that's where the talent and money are at.

He has a nice slick style, he knows that not getting hit is key to being successful. That he doesn't have to swing like a wild caveman and he should be patient and not be afraid of being called "boring". His style reminds me a little bit of SOG and The Alien on the inside but he does a phillyshell. So it's a little closer to Lights Out.

He has a good jab to the body and a crazy left hook. His amateur record is 90-5 he fights at around 135 but he can go higher. So if you read this Al Haymon please get incontact with us. We really appreciate what you've done with Mayweather, The Problem, Swift and all the other great stars you represent. We promise to put in hard work and dedication. You wont regret signing him.

So if you want to get paid and make some stacks hit me up.
        lol he definitely doesn't know anything about the pro game then because it is very important to be exciting in the pro game if you want to be a known fighter. If you're boring then you will get paid less, have more difficulty getting fights, so you'll have more trouble rising in the rankings.

Comment

Thumbs up to whoever changed his user title.

Comment

Your cousin is a BUM.

Comment

On a serious note, Haymon seems like the type of person that contacts you, not the other way around.

Comment

How? by tellng him that you are willing to throw a fight if youre asked to.

Comment

Hate to put it to TS but if your arent signed from the amateurs with a record like that then nobody who does this for a living seen any talent in your cousin.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    This isn't completely true. Like Paulie said, there's a million kids out there in gyms just like Broner but sometimes it's about who you know.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    That is true, its really not about being a good fighter its about being a fighter they can sell.

I made a thread where i questioned whether most of the top 10 in divisions can really be called the best in the world because there are probably hundreds of really good fighters you never heard of but then you get products of marketing like Canelo because he is easy to make money off of.

Comment

Good Luck!

Only way would be to get the attention of Sam Watson and/or his Sons because they are the ones on the road the most scouting and looking for talent for Al Haymon

Comment

Working...
                      X