No announcement yet.

Does rios get credit if he beats PAC or do we just say PAC is washed up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    Ur ****ing pathetic..Floyd and the money groupie team don't give a **** about u...please log off, sleep face down on ur pillow and never wake up
    Why are you being so emo?

Comment

Ur ****ing pathetic..Floyd and the money groupie team don't give a **** about u...please log off, sleep face down on ur pillow and never wake up
      You're taking the Internet a little too seriously calm the fuk down

Comment

i can't believe some of the **** i read on this forum.

Comment

They'll claim Rios is an Ariza drug cheat and be completely oblivious to the internet breaking irony of it. Pacquiao is almighty and invincible to some of his fans, you can only beat him by cheating or being lucky in their eyes.

Comment

Of course he gets credit, why the Fk not everyone is counting him out. Even though we don't know how Pac is after that brutal ko, rios deserves more credit than Marquez just from the fact everyone is counting him out.

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/36542396.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

We say Pac is washed up, becuz that's the only explanation

Comment

Then again, Pac got a whole lot of Credit for beating a washed up De La Hoya... It'd be the exact same thing... Its a cherry pick from Pac, Brandon's coming up in weight

The only real difference is that Pac was #1 p4p and coming off of another devastating victory, oppose to Brandon who's coming off a loss and not even top 10 p4p

Comment

**** **** whore **** die ****er
                    Really??????

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                      yea and a year ago you said you were a damn cripple in a wheelchair...guess thats why you always talk about smelling ass since you were ****ting one yourself according to you
                      I broke my leg dude, hardly a cripple, and during that time I havent felt the need to reach for the crackpipe or harrass any celebrities like some kind of gigantic spastic. How's the training going, Rocky Marshmallow? Can you climb the stairs yet without wheezing like an octogenerarian chain smoker? Flidiot.
                      Last edited by junior gong; 10-29-2013, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X