No announcement yet.

Why do so many people hate GGG??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
    He seems like the nicest guy in boxing and has insane power. What is there not to like about him?
    I think people are now trying to catch the next fighter that is going to be "exposed". I don't think Matthysse was exposed or anything but some of the same people that hate GGG are the same guys saying Matthysse was exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
      alot of people were indifferent to him but when he said he can make 152 to fight floyd then thats when alot of these "slick boxing fans" got upset with him.
      Black fans?

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
        Black fans?
        Nope didnt say that.

Comment

So there is absolutely no way a fanbase can be so annoying and ridiculous that they turn you off of a fighter, that's just unfathomable and everyone's secretly being a racist. Cool theory.
          You have to be a very feminine person to hate a fighter for "his fans"

I always hear this from floyd and pac fans about the fans of the opposite fighters being the reason they hate that fighter when in fact the fans are exactly the same. If you hate a fighter for his "fans" you wouldnt like any remotely popular fighter. Your favorite fighters would be guys like Molina or Vasquez, guys who dont really have any fans

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Because there were no-no threads of him in fantasy fights against Hagler, Monzon, Robinson in 2012 after he beat Proksa, with his fans actually saying he wins. Basically he beats every one without having beaten anyone even close to elite level. Macklin is a good B fighter and that's it.

That's when the hate started, basically his fans aggravated the hate by making ****** claims. Now he has a lot of backing up to do and knocking out Stevens in 1 round isn't what i'm talking about. To add insult to injury, he KO's Froch, Kessler, and every one up at 168-175 and "Ward is jealous of him".

So yeah, that's what the hate is all about.
            but that coming from uneducated boxing fans .. so you hear some of them that makes you hate the boxer in this case golovkin because of those "fans" sometimes you just have to ignore those few ... it goes with everything in life .. hip hop music to politics to movies blah blah .. golovkin can't control what people are saying ... questions are do you like his style? is he entertianing? does he go for the kill? does he seem from the outside looking in like a cool humble dude .. i mean jesus he just started in hbo this year! lol let that man grow before people hate on him

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
              Nobody's perception of something will change my personal opinion. If you honestly don't like a fighter because of his fans you're mentally weak.

A fighter has no control of what his fans do.
              I might of missed a page but, who here in this thread said that they did not like Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
                Nope didnt say that.
                Just asking lol

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  You have to be a very feminine person to hate a fighter for "his fans"

I always hear this from floyd and pac fans about the fans of the opposite fighters being the reason they hate that fighter when in fact the fans are exactly the same. If you hate a fighter for his "fans" you wouldnt like any remotely popular fighter. Your favorite fighters would be guys like Molina or Vasquez, guys who dont really have any fans
                  Cool. Do me a favor? Point out to me where I stated that I hated or even disliked Gennady? Thanks in advance

Comment

I might of missed a page but, who here in this thread said that they did not like Golovkin?
                    Kev was saying many don't like him because of his mass idiot fan base. Which doesn't really fit with reality. GGG videos on youtube barely get any views. I don't see how he even has that many fans.

Comment

Cool. Do me a favor? Point out to me where I stated that I hated or even disliked Gennady? Thanks in advance
                      Do me a favor? Point where i said you hated or even disliked Golovkin, thanks in advanced.

Guilty conscious?

Comment

Working...
                      X