No announcement yet.

Why do so many people hate GGG??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
    Cool. Do me a favor? Point out to me where I stated that I hated or even disliked Gennady? Thanks in advance
    Do me a favor? Point where i said you hated or even disliked Golovkin, thanks in advanced.

Guilty conscious?

Comment

I like LeBron James as much as the next guy, but do his fans annoying slobbing make me more critical of his career? Absolutely, if he's better than MJ i'm going to watch and see, then explain why he isn't. If GGG is supposed to be the best thing smoking from 154 to 175, I'm going to watch and see, then explain why he isn't lol. If that's hate, I guess i'll take the 2013 NSB definition of the word and wear it like a badge of honor lol, no one is above warranted criticism right?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Do me a favor? Point where i said you hated or even disliked Golovkin, thanks in advanced.

Guilty conscious?
        In response to my comment, you wrote, and I quote

"You have to be a very feminine person to hate a fighter for "his fans" .

You're welcome.

Comment

Lots of casuals I remembered asking why they don't like Pacquiao...mind you they did not post in forums, they said it's because of his stupid fans. They hope to see Pacquiao get knocked out so that his fans could shut up.

This is perfectly reasonable.

Matthysse lost, his fans now finally shut their god damn mouths.

When Golovkin loses, which is certainly not now with his current opposition, his annoying fans will shut up as well.

I can't believe some of you act like you have no education and don't know how people can actually change your personality towards something. Today, your personality is different than it was 5 years ago, and it's always going to change. This happens because of experiences you go through, people you talk to, things you learn. Look it up. Man or woman, it's not a mental strength, gender, thing. In this case it's a bunch of annoying people who need to eat a humble pie, and i'm all for people/groups getting humbled. There's nothing better than just seeing loud mouths shut the f up for a second, like the annoying Matthysse clan.

Comment

How does GGG control what anonymous people not connected to him do? Wishing punishment on him for the sins of random strangers seems quite bizarre.

Comment

Like I said, the satisfaction is when loudmouths get to eat crow. That's how boxing is, get used to it. It's banter, some do the banter for actual proven fighters, others come off as trolls bigging up unproven fighters.

It's really too bad for Golovkin that his fans are so annoying, he is indeed a likeable guy with an exciting style. He's likeable but his fans are not, and just seeing those fans shut up and go away would clear up NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Like I said, the satisfaction is when loudmouths get to eat crow. That's how boxing is, get used to it. It's banter, some do the banter for actual proven fighters, others come off as trolls bigging up unproven fighters.

It's really too bad for Golovkin that his fans are so annoying, he is indeed a likeable guy with an exciting style. He's likeable but his fans are not, and just seeing those fans shut up and go away would clear up NSB.
                So who has fans that are likable?

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  I like LeBron James as much as the next guy, but do his fans annoying slobbing make me more critical of his career? Absolutely, if he's better than MJ i'm going to watch and see, then explain why he isn't. If GGG is supposed to be the best thing smoking from 154 to 175, I'm going to watch and see, then explain why he isn't lol. If that's hate, I guess i'll take the 2013 NSB definition of the word and wear it like a badge of honor lol, no one is above warranted criticism right?
                  So you also hate floyd mayweather. correct.

Comment

Itīs not hate,I think itīs more a healthy skepticism because so far he remains relatively unproven for a guy of his age.Although Iīm willing to give him a pass for now because heīs still a low reward/high risk kind of fighter.It seems that might change soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post

with good skills and a ton of power.

Same reason people hate on the K brothers.
                      /thread....

Comment

Working...
                      X