No announcement yet.

Wilder vs Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder vs Joshua?

Is this a realistic match up? Would be nice to see who would come out on top

Its not realistic no but what is would be Wilder fighting that bum Paul Butlin who Joshua just wrecked. Mind you his team might even feel that is too risky.

Comment

aww damn, that would be an epic battle, both men are similar in style and physique, both have been fighting journey men, and not been tested properly, but a match against eachother could go either way IMHO.

I think Joshua is the slightly better boxer, but both have immense power.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
        aww damn, that would be an epic battle, both men are similar in style and physique, both have been fighting journey men, and not been tested properly, but a match against eachother could go either way IMHO.

Slighty??

Joshua has great boxing technique something that Wilder doesn't have. Joshua is a boxer who happens to be a great athlete while Wilder is a great athlete who tries to box.

Comment

2 years from now, we'll see the 42-0 Deontay Wilder Vs the 30-0 Anthony Joshua in a fight that'll shatter all records.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Slighty??

Joshua has great boxing technique something that Wilder doesn't have. Joshua is a boxer who happens to be a great athlete while Wilder is a great athlete who tries to box.
            haha ok maybe slightly was an understatement, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309
              both have been fighting journey men, and not been tested properly,
              Joshua is in his second fight lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

haha oops, I really should pay more attention

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post

Joshua is by far more educated fighter.
                  Wilder relies only on his raw power and his shots look awful.

Give Joshua 7-8 fights he would beat Wilder with an ease.

Comment

Wilder definitely needs more experience before fighting anybody with a pulse. Maybe 3 years from now if they stay undefeated this would be an epic fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X