Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Warns Stevens, Questions Golovkin's Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well whatever gloves GGG wears then give stevens the same. so they can duke it out fairly.

Comment

man you could shoot GGG up on tranquilizers and give him 20 oz gloves and give Rosado bare hands with brass knuckles and GGG would still have brutalized him

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        He did have a point though.....he knows his own face better than we do. He said he doesn't usually cut and he cut rather easily against Golovkin. Macklin cuts more easily but usually he takes punches over the course of several rounds before he starts to bleed yet he was cut very early against Golovkin too.

You never know, anything is possible.
        It is, you could say the say thing bout any fighter tho, you could also accuse them all of peds. The thing is unsubstantiated allegations like that are potentially harmful to fighters' careers.

If the gloves were checked and found to be legal by the commission which Gabe says they were, then he's outta order to question it now - he had his opportunity before the fight, or coulda bailed if he genuinely thought they were dangerous.

Thing is everyone, even his sparring partners talk 'bout how hard he hits - what... does he have 'specially adjusted padding' in his 16 / 20oz sparring gloves too?

Bit late for sour g****s Gabe - let's just see how you do 'gainst Quillin shall we.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          It is, you could say the say thing bout any fighter tho, you could also accuse them all of peds. The thing is unsubstantiated allegations like that are potentially harmful to fighters' careers.

If the gloves were checked and found to be legal by the commission which Gabe says they were, then he's outta order to question it now - he had his opportunity before the fight, or coulda bailed if he genuinely thought they were dangerous.

Thing is everyone, even his sparring partners talk 'bout how hard he hits - what... does he have 'specially adjusted padding' in his 16 / 20oz sparring gloves too?

Bit late for sour g****s Gabe - let's just see how you do 'gainst Quillin shall we.
          that's what always bothered me about the margarito glove fiasco. One of the biggest 'whistleblowers' was a former sparring partner who claims he's never been hit as hard as margarito hit him in sparring and sent him to the emergency with broken orbital bones or jaw/cheek etc. So that made no sense to me, why would margarito load his gloves in sparring smh

Comment

Stevens, I'm warning you. Check this cheats gloves. Damn, his trainer is pulling padding out of the gloves??? Damn, that Hendrix body shot changed GG's game.

Why are Matthysse's fans rooting for GG? Anyway, bring in Hop's trainer. Check them damn wraps and gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              I used to respect this guy despite his fruity plucked eye brows, but I'll be cheering loudly when Rosado is laying on the canvas unconscious from a Quillin right hand, then this guy can fade off into Bolivian.
              I agree. He is a cool philly guy but he is starting to think he is a star and **** lol

Comment

Rosado's mind is still scrambled from his beating

Comment

Yea he was having trouble with GGG gloves, they were beating the shiznik outta him the whole night

Comment

Comment

Gabe better do some serious damage control over what he said or GGG might have 2 victories on him - one in the ring and the other in the legal ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X