No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Warns Stevens, Questions Golovkin's Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    That's what Ward would look like if he got hit by Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      I used to respect this guy despite his fruity plucked eye brows, but I'll be cheering loudly when Rosado is laying on the canvas unconscious from a Quillin right hand, then this guy can fade off into Bolivian.
      I could never stand the fact that he's been able to get all these opportunities despite continuously losing. I understand that he beat Love, but he freaking struggled and Love sucks. Just want him to go away, at this level that is.

Comment

These Puerto Rican cant Take an Ass Whooping like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
          Come on Gabe...this is weak.
          Well GGG`s rep did admit that GGG get his gloves custom made.That should definitely looked into instead of being a blind fan boy.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            Well GGG`s rep did admit that GGG get his gloves custom made.That should definitely looked into instead of being a blind fan boy.
            That's what I'm thinking. Not saying he is cause it doesn't seem that way but you never know. Doesn't hurt to check

Comment

He did have a point though.....he knows his own face better than we do. He said he doesn't usually cut and he cut rather easily against Golovkin. Macklin cuts more easily but usually he takes punches over the course of several rounds before he starts to bleed yet he was cut very early against Golovkin too.

You never know, anything is possible.

Comment

so what? his gloves was approved by the commission.

and you talk like he's the only one who's using custom made gloves. most well-known fighters are using custom made. are you gonna nitpick on golovkin because he's a puncher?

Comment

triple g could be fighting in 20 ouncers and he would still be knocking fools out

Comment

Stevens should listen to Rosado.I remember Fernando Vargas saying that before he fought Trinidad,other people use to warn him about the fact that Trinidad loaded his gloves.And i remember reading about Hasim Rahman warning one of Trinidad`s opponents about Trinidad loading his gloves.Then in the Hopkins fight,Trindad got caught with his gloves loaded by ****m.Hopefully Stevens can get ****m Richardson to come to his fight and inspect GGG`s gloves just in case.I don`t won`t to see another Trinidad/Margarito situation.
                    Trinidad was never caught with loaded wraps, you daft tart.

The issue that Richardson had with Tito's wraps for the Hopkins fight was the way in which they were taping his hands, not what was actually in his wraps. The way that Trinidad wrapped his hands in the fight was the same way he wrapped his hands in every other fight prior to it - It just wasn't legal in New York.

It was legal everywhere else he had fought and he and his team were unaware that it was illegal in NY.

It's idiots like you who repeat nonsense like this that are the reason why NSB is overloaded with 'tards who don't know their history.

For ****'s sake, you can't even spell Naazim Richardson's name right and you expect people to take you seriously?
                    Last edited by ßringer; 10-24-2013, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      so what? his gloves was approved by the commission.

and you talk like he's the only one who's using custom made gloves. most well-known fighters are using custom made. are you gonna nitpick on golovkin because he's a puncher?
                      Was gonna say^, I thought custom made/ tailored was pretty normal amongst higher level fighters. If they're commission approved what ya gonna do?

Is it really that plausible that GGGs been getting 'custom padded' gloves his entire career?

Comment

Working...
                      X