Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Warns Stevens, Questions Golovkin's Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was rooting for Rosado in his upcoming fight with Quillin but now I'm not so sure.....he's showing major signs of ***gotry

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      You know how you can tell when a dude hits hard? When his opponent says "we had the same gloves, but his were different"
      This.

Sour grapes by Rosado. He seemed to give GGG all the props in the world and now this? Should have made a bigger scene if he wasn't okay with the gloves.

Comment

Fitz says Quillan by d. I say Quillan has the same s##t in his gloves as GGG. Rosado gets hit, I admire his fight, but he gets hit, a lot. Quillan by any short rout.

Comment

Very serious accusations against GGG

Rosado should have had the gloves taken after the fight and inspected. This is the USA and GGG is a Russian so Rosado would have had his rights. Serious accusations though on a criminal offense???? MMMMM????? Was panama Lewis in GGG's dressing room or marquez's banned manager????

Comment

Come on rosado. Triple G battered you...and he had the FLU!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesEarl View Post
              Rosado should have had the gloves taken after the fight and inspected. This is the USA and GGG is a Russian so Rosado would have had his rights. Serious accusations though on a criminal offense???? MMMMM????? Was panama Lewis in GGG's dressing room or marquez's banned manager????
              GGG is a Kazakh.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesEarl View Post

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  I was rooting for Rosado in his upcoming fight with Quillin but now I'm not so sure.....he's showing major signs of ***gotry
                  You root against a black fighter what a shock? haha straight scrub I guess it is time to jump on another band wagon you will be highly disappointed yet again Saturday.

Comment

The fight with Golovkin (and more importantly, the classy way in which he carried himself in defeat afterwards) made me respect Rosado a lot more than I figured it would.

All of that is gone now that he's decided to act like an infantile twat who is attempting to cast aspersions on Golovkin's professionalism in order to make himself look like less of a loser.

Though he has been hanging around Hopkins quite a bit lately, so we should've known that some of that excuse-making would rub off on him.

Comment

Come on Gabe...this is weak.

Comment

Working...
                      X