No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Warns Stevens, Questions Golovkin's Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    You know how you can tell when a dude hits hard? When his opponent says "we had the same gloves, but his were different"

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      Good lord, have mercy on this thread when Frank Ducketts sees it.

lol what's he gonna say, you can't trust grant gloves? floyd uses grants. but i have no doubt he'll find a way to spin it.

Comment

Lost a lot of respect for Rosado. I could give two ****s about his fight on Saturday. I'm hoping they both knock each other out simultaneously to shut em up.

Comment

Comment

Wow. I've said a lot of times on here I really respect Rosado after the Golovkin fight and I became a fan. I've lost a bit of respect. What ****ty excuses, seriously take your loss like a man, accept defeat and move on. 9 months later you want to say something is wrong with his gloves and subtly imply him and his team are cheaters? Very pathetic and distasteful from a guy who seemed classy after getting his ass beat by a guy who was sick. :

Comment

Im pretty sure the gloves come okay from grant. But that doesnt mean you cant rub the knuckle part down with your hands before you lace them up, I think everyone does this some more then others. Some the trainers just put the gloves on and try to break them in a bit, other put them on and punch the brick wall to lose them up, others message the gloves to till they are satisfied with the gloves.

Comment

Never rocked, and the gloves were different.

I confer an official diagnosis of saltiness and he mad.

Comment

i want a rematch

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Never rocked, and the gloves were different.

I confer an official diagnosis of saltiness and he mad.
                    Exactly.

I can distinctly remember the commentators stating "oh good right hand on the uppercut rocked back Rosado", not to mention when Golovkin had Rosado rocked by power jabs earlier in the fight in round 3 at 1:09 onwards.

Rosado is a schmuck making excuses, no wonder the guys swimming in loses, how you gonna improve when you can't even admit defeat? What a dumbass.

Comment

Gewrappy Golovkin... smh... He should be banned from the sport IMO... And to think I was a fan of that plastering cheater...

Comment

Working...
                      X