• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your right cause stevens is gonna sleep ggg. lol

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post

The big match,,,,,,GGG vs Martinez
      I'd like to see this one too. Really impressed with Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyhands702 View Post
        your right cause stevens is gonna sleep ggg. lol
        Other than the obvious Mayweather win, you've guessed wrong on all the fights in your sig. Clearly you need to stop predicting.

Comment

I thought Murray had visa problems. So come he fights in Australia when Richard Towers can't?

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
            I thought Murray had visa problems. So come he fights in Australia when Richard Towers can't?
            Even though I don't know what Murray did to get into prison, it probably isn't worse than kidnapping and armed robbery, which is what Towers did.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Been saying Golovkin vs Murray is a great fight for 160. Murray is a big guy with very tight defense and very accurate, economical, tough and durable and it's not going to be an easy fight for GGG or any one at 154-160 for that matter. This is the fight I want to see.
              Sure you've seen Martin Murray?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
                Even though I don't know what Murray did to get into prison, it probably isn't worse than kidnapping and armed robbery, which is what Towers did.
                Got in a fight in a chip shop, think he headbutted a guy or some such. Anyways that was years ago, he's a family guy now and a qualified youth worker.

The US Visa should hopefully be sorted before to long, apparently he got his US Embassy interview (or summin') back in august. It ain't that he can't get a P1, just that it might take a while.

Comment

Murray will duck him. Even it's mandatory

Comment

Working...
                  X