No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Stevens, Murray-Wood Winners Have To Meet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Fights Strum in Germany, fights Martinez in Argentina.

That's some protection Hatton is doing. Fighting top 3 fighters in their home country. Yep, protecting his fighter. Smart business there.
    Hatton did say he doesn't want Murray fighting Golovkin yet. Hopefully he doesn't feel the same if they both win their next fights.

Comment

I would love this

Comment

Fights Strum in Germany, fights Martinez in Argentina.

That's some protection Hatton is doing. Fighting top 3 fighters in their home country. Yep, protecting his fighter. Smart business there.
        He's protecting him from GGG. Everyone and there mom wants to fight Martinez and Sturm. Also dodged the Quillin fight. So yeah. Protecting.

Comment

I think this would be a great match for a lot of reasons. If Gennady Golovkin beats Martin Murray in a decisive way or knocks him out, the demand for Golovkin vs Sergio Martinez will get even bigger considering the fact that Martinez didn't look his best agains Murray. If Martin Murray beats Gennady Golovkin or knocks him out, I think that it will open the door for him in a big way too starting with a rematch against Sergio Martinez. I think these would be great fights regardless of what goes after them, so I hope Golovkin vs Murray does happen following their upcoming fights granted they both win.

Comment

Hopefully this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ETG View Post
              Assuming Murray beats wood whom I know nothing about..... And faces the golovkin/Stevens winner but still can't get a visa for entry to the us... Maybe HBO can put together a 2014 card featuring Adonis vs kovalev and gennady/Stevens vs. Martin Maury in Canada. Probably too many promoters involved tho.... K2, YM, Hearn, and main event. One thing that could make work is Stevens and kovalev are both with main event.... But Curtis would have to shock the world.
              Garth woods biggest claim to fame was koing mundine

Comment

Golovkin isn't knocking Murray out.
                GGG is knocking out whomever gets into the ring with him for the next few years.

Comment

Really pleased for Murray, he deserves a huge fight like this after the robbery in Argentina.

Comment

Murray - GGG would be sweet,,,,

Murray got robbed vs serg, but i think GGG handles him, but it will probably go the distance,, Murray has a nice shelled up defense that would be hard for ggg to land flush,, GGG still wins but not in the blow out fashion we are accustomed to

Comment

GGG need to go ahead and gear up for Martinez scary azz.

Comment

Working...
                      X