Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Matchup: Amir Khan vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    TBH i came to terms wih Floyd vs Maidana over a week a go, it was evident he was going to fight him for various reasons

I made a comment on here last week that Khan shud just tell Floyd to **** off and get on with fighting someone else.

Floyd however telling Khan not to fight Devon is shameful ,goes to show what type to piss take Floyd is while negotiating
    If Khan wants to fight Alexander, then he can still do so this May. Especially considering Alexander is coming off a loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayweatherfan11 View Post
      Check his series of tweets

Saj Mohamed***8207;@Saj15 secs
      “@mehul_bhatt90: @Saj @AmirKingKhan so much for the @FloydMayweather poll? Would have been a big fight for us UK fans!”

Saj Mohamed***8207;@Saj3 mins
      Ask Floyd “@Flea1337: @Saj @FloydMayweather So wait is fight happening or not you are confusing me.”

Saj Mohamed***8207;@Saj5 mins
      We were told not to fight Devon and sign the floyd fight “@PhilCrawley87: @Saj @FloydMayweather Why does Khan keep ducking @TheRealDevonA ?”

Saj Mohamed***8207;@Saj8 mins
      Truth is the truth.. How long is one gnna wait “@mohammadhansrod: @Saj maybe khan announcing he had signed has pissed Mayweather off....”

Saj Mohamed***8207;@Saj11 mins
      The contract to fight @FloydMayweather was signed over 2 months ago #Fact

Like I said before putting aside my love for Mayweather's skills I actually believe they have taken Khan for a ride. It's sad really.
      Amir Khan and his manager took Amir Khan for a ride. Schafer may have promised Khan a Mayweather fight, but Mayweather didn't promise him anything. If he doesn't get the fight in May, all he has to do is to beat a quality opponent at 147 like Broner or Porter and he will get his shot at Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        If Khan wants to fight Alexander, then he can still do so this May. Especially considering Alexander is coming off a loss.
        he wont get a million or even close to half a mil for that fight now, nor a title, richard ****ed that one up royally for him

better off fighting broner or porter, broner brings in the cash and porter brings a title

Comment

• No one tells Floyd what to do but Floyd. If GBP told Khan not to fight Devon than they ****ED UP.
          Last edited by SkillspayBills; 02-21-2014, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• You guys really believe this? Khan is getting the fight. Bet on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              No one tells Floyd to do but Floyd. If GBP told Khan not to fight Devon than they ****ED UP.
              Yo who the nice shorty?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrv1932 View Post
                You guys really believe this? Khan is getting the fight. Bet on it.
                What makes you think he will still get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
                  Khan was on his feet when the Garcia fight was stopped
                  i think he was out on his feet. a guy doesnt have to be flat on his face to be knocked out, he didnt have his senses and it didnt look like he could protect himself adequately.

that said, whether its maidana or khan, both fights are a joke, just so happens one is less of a joke than the other.

Comment

• Khan got Conned...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayweatherfan11 View Post
                      What makes you think he will still get it?
                      This is all hype. Floyd trying to hype the fight because he knows it's not a big PPV event. I also think he's playing with khans head a little. Khans getting the fight as much as I hate to see it

Comment

Working...
                      X