Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Matchup: Amir Khan vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    just as i thought! ur speaking out of ur azz like always. u have no idea what the undercard is yet but u're on here saying shiiet like who cares the undercard will be worth it??? is this ur way of justifying this match up when u were trashing the previous fight that just happen?
    Damn! already said im against it but since im not on here screaming "this is trash and i hate everything about floyd"you are upset.

When has GBP put on a crap card?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Damn! already said im against it but since im not on here screaming "this is trash and i hate everything about floyd"you are upset.

When has GBP put on a crap card?
      who said im upset?? im laughing at u. this just goes to show that no matter what u will defend floyd LOL!! perfect example right here haha. and once again do u know the undercard? if not then stop assuming. atleast wait until u know for sure what the under card is before speaking on it. damm what a embarassment lol.

Comment

who said im upset?? im laughing at u. this just goes to show that no matter what u will defend floyd LOL!! perfect example right here haha. and once again do u know the undercard? if not then stop assuming. atleast wait until u know for sure what the under card is before speaking on it. damm what a embarassment lol.
        someone saying they against fight is a perfect example of defending floyd? keep reaching man

Comment

someone saying they against fight is a perfect example of defending floyd? keep reaching man
          u know why i know u a flomo? the fight hasnt even been confirm yet and u're already on here trying to defend it lmao!! undercard is unknown at the moment and u're already on here saying it will be worth it. lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            STREAM THIS FIGHT

If you morons keep buying this GARBAGE they'll keep giving to you

Wake the **** up

most of the guys in these threads already stream fights, whether they are meaningful or otherwise.

casual fans drive ppv sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
              Because streaming is free and, at the end of the day, we are fans of the sport

The undercard will probably exciting at least
              Im saying as much as people sit here and complain about him, why you still want to watch him. His fights are boring, his opponents are cherry picked, yet the people who say this still want to watch it. Im not going to watch something i dont care for and feel is a mismatch, and i surely would not waste my breath talking about it so much.

Comment

• These are jus some fights I'd like seeing on the undercard

Broner/Maidana II (if it isnt it's own PPV)
                Thurman/Guerrero (if Guerrero mans up)
                Thurman/Porter
                Danny/Lucas II (it was at least as close the Broner fight)
                Wilder/Seth Mitchell for another highlight reel KO

Comment

"this a shiiet fight but the undercard will be worth it"!

yeah to me thats defending floyd. u cant just accept the fact that its a shiiet fight period so u have to throw in the under card to make it seem better LOL and the funny part is we dont even know whos gonna be on the under card yet haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                    I bet you think haters pay to watch him fight too.
                    Just because people don't want to pay for it doens't mean people don't want to watch it.
                    Im sorry, I am a grown man, I dont use terms like haters. So you obviously missed my other point when I said they complain about his opponent selection, yet still want to watch it.

With all that being said, he has not even chosen an opponent and people are all up in arms. HILARIOUS to me.

Comment

"this a shiiet fight but the undercard will be worth it"!

yeah to me thats defending floyd. u cant just accept the fact that its a shiiet fight period so u have to throw in the under card to make it seem better LOL and the funny part is we dont even know whos gonna be on the under card yet haha.
                      then you cant separate floyd from anything else can you?
                      thats your problem.

guys here bought canelo floyd for lucas v danny but that's not true they were defending floyd according to your logic

Comment

Working...
                      X