Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Matchup: Amir Khan vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Hasn't that been a continuous aspect of many fighters' ability to secure a fight when undeserved? Yes it has.

George Foreman imo drew against Alex Stewart and then went on to decisively lose to Tommy Morrison before securing a fight with the champ in his very next fight. Why? Because Foreman had enough followers that wanted to see him get one final shot at the title. It was totally undeserved.
    You basically just repeated what I just said and put it in a form of a question as if I didn't know what I just typed up.

Comment

• If this fight happens, we can conclude that Julio Diaz is the new gatekeeper to the mayweather sweepstakes now that berto isn't.

Comment

• Khan is off to a preliminary camp in San Fran...

Comment

• Fat Dan just said broner/maidan 2 in April so I guess this floyd khan fight is gonna happen. uggggggggh I'm gonna go puke.

Comment

• good. wanna see it

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Fat Dan just said broner/maidan 2 in April so I guess this floyd khan fight is gonna happen. uggggggggh I'm gonna go puke.
              Yeah I noticed that too... I really hope this isn't so. Khan is garbage.

Comment

• Thank you Broner. You did us all a favor!! Much respect.

Comment

• floyd fans are justifying this ****

Comment

• Just means tickets won't be as expensive

Comment

• I still find myself having a hard time believing that Mayweather would actually fight Khan. It completely goes against his pattern in recent years. He'll also take so much heat for the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X