Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Matchup: Amir Khan vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr. Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
    He is the number one fighter in the sport. That is like saying dont talk about Lebron James. If it was free I'd watch it but Im not paying for it.
    But people are still complaining about him and who he fights. They dont like him yet they still want to see him? I just dont get the point of watching someone you dont like, complain about, and then complain about WHOMEVER he fights. If i dont like something, i am not watching, nor am i talking about it.

Comment

• http://news.yahoo.com/broner-maidana...medium=twitter

Comment

• Maidana "is a fight that makes sense", says Mayweather in South Africa. "A lot of people believe in Maidana because of the Adrien Broner fight. They think since Adrien Broner has a style similar to mine, they think Maidana can crack the MayVinci Code.”

Comment

• Buffalo wings an a soda for 10$ and get to watch this fight for free not paying for it at my house

Garbage

Comment

• I'm still holding out hope that it's Danny Garcia, who would be a very good fight, equal to what Hatton was for Floyd, and to what Bradley was for Manny. Perhaps that's why we haven't really heard much on the Garcia front the last month or so...???

Wishful thinking. Floyd-Khan is bull crap.

Comment

• I can't believe he is scared of Maidana lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post

floyd the roided fraud strikes again... calderon you're next!
                At least Calderon would have enough sense and would be willing to accept a $40 million guarantee instead of rejecting it and taking a $6 million guarantee from Bob Arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  At least Calderon would have enough sense and would be willing to accept a $40 million guarantee instead of rejecting it and taking a $6 million guarantee from Bob Arum.
                  ^^^^^

dumb floydiots are all over the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                    It wasn't a $40m guarantee. It was a $40m flat fee. Floyd would have kept the rest of the money in a fight which could've generated $200m

Comment

• Good fight.

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X