Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am rewatching all of Marquez' losses....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    Some they thought Marquez won in a close fight but none were said it was a day light robbery floydiot besides they wanted Marquez to win. Learn to score by yourself without Floyd's cum covering your eyes.
    so the media wanted JMM to win thats why they scored it for him. I didn't give you my score so I dont know why you posted that.

I actually had pac winning. But I guess I'm wrong because I scored it through cum covering my eyes.

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Why do you love repeating discredited points?

"Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw."
    Like you just posted above most of the media had JMM winning.

Comment

"Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw."
      F10m0s don't know $h!t a out boxing. The only $h!t they know is...

Floyd: Eat my ****.

F10m0s: OK

They talk as if everyone in the press scored for Marquez, when its pretty much half and half. But when everybody in the press scored for PAC vs Bradley they say Bradley won .

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        F10m0s don't know $h!t a out boxing. The only $h!t they know is...

Floyd: Eat my ****.

F10m0s: OK

They talk as if everyone in the press scored for Marquez, when its pretty much half and half. But when everybody in the press scored for PAC vs Bradley they say Bradley won .
        I thought Manny beat Tim. Is 57 more than 51?

If 57 writers picked manny you surely wouldn't say "it's pretty much half and half".

WHy are you guys so upset that so many people thought JMM beat Manny in the 3rd fight?

Comment

Yeah, I've noticed that too, you prove him wrong, over and over, he ignores it and posts his same opinion in a different thread hoping we won't notice.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
            Yeah, I've noticed that too, you prove him wrong, over and over, he ignores it and posts his same opinion in a different thread hoping we won't notice.
            where did he or you discredit anything? I'll ask you, is 57 more than 51?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Like you just posted above most of the media had JMM winning.
              Not even 40% had him winning. Lets make this a little clearer for you:

Lets say you had 100 draws, 2 for Marquez, 1 for Pac. Would you say most scored it for Marquez?

Comment

I thought Manny beat Tim. Is 57 more than 51?

If 57 writers picked manny you surely wouldn't say "it's pretty much half and half".

WHy are you guys so upset that so many people thought JMM beat Manny in the 3rd fight?
                Because you deliberately use terminology which implies there is an overwhelming majority for Marquez, which is not true and never has been. I proved you wrong the last time you posted on this topic, how about you learn from it?

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                  Every month he keeps forgetting Pac won that FOTD from the BWAA. He keeps saying it was some bogus WBO belt he fought JMM for, keeps getting corrected, same thing next month

Comment

where did he or you discredit anything? I'll ask you, is 57 more than 51?
                    You didn't even know the correct numbers for fight 2 or 3 in the previous thread, you are in no position to act as if you know the publics opinion on who should've won the fight.

Comment

Not even 40% had him winning. Lets make this a little clearer for you:

Lets say you had 100 draws, 2 for Marquez, 1 for Pac. Would you say most scored it for Marquez?
                      lets not talk hypotheticals lets talk facts.

By your own post-57 had JMM winning. This is more than the 51 that had manny winning. Its more than the 36 that had the fight a draw.

You're hung up on the word most simply because it references manny losing and you are trying your best to minimize the loss as best you can.

Why are you so deathly afraid to admit more objective media thought JMM won than thought manny won or the fight was a draw?

Here, why don't you pick a word other than most if it makes you feel better.

Do you really want to be thought of like T18Z, straightleft, and modern talking ?

Comment

Working...
                      X