Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am rewatching all of Marquez' losses....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only mayweather and bradley beat marquez on my personal scorecards.

Comment

How can you possibly score the Chris John fight adequately. The video quality is horrible you can hardly distinguish landed punches. All you can see is one guy boxing the other guy.

Comment

I only watched the first 7 rounds of Bradley Marquez but at that point it was 3-3-1 IMO and that's being generous to Bradley with the close rounds. I had Marquez losing to Pacman in all of his fights. He won more rounds in the first fight but the first round obviously hurt him tremendously.

Also had Norwood beating Marquez in that fight.

Comment

Thought JMM won the 2nd and 3rd Pacquiao fights, but lost to Bradley. Norwood and John fights I haven't seen in a while so I couldn't say. Remember them being competitive.

Forgot to mention that I thought a draw was the proper score of the 1st Pac fight. JMM won most of the rounds, but not enough to completely recover from that first round
          Last edited by BigZigga; 10-16-2013, 11:36 AM. Reason: forgot

Comment

Losing close fights doesn't mean he got robbed. The problem with Marquez that he sits back at times even with a fighter that he can dominate and just does enough to win the round. In his career he has a lot of swing rounds that he connects good but the activity of the other fighter might score the round.

I thought he won the John fight and the third Pac fight. I don't have a problem with the rest of the fights that he lost. Him winning them could had shifted the argument the other way

Comment

People in red should not allowed to post their flawed opinion.

The first 3 fights round by round Pac outlanded Marquez in every punches (jabs, power punches, etc..) categories not to mention all those knockdowns. Marquez fans and Pac haters, floydiots gave all the close rounds to Marquez without hesitation because they want Marquez to win.

To prove my point, All these idiots they had Bradley won against Pac even the Mayweathers agreed it was a day light robbery.
              Last edited by straightleft; 10-16-2013, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                People in red should not allowed to post their flawed opinion. The first 3 fights round by round Pac outlanded Marquez in every punches (jabs, power punches, etc..) categories not to mention all those knockdowns. Marquez fans and Pac haters, floydiots gave all the close rounds to Marquez without hesitation because they want Marquez to win.
                why did most of the boxing media give the 3rd fight to JMM? do they hate manny too?

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  People in red should not allowed to post their flawed opinion.

The first 3 fights round by round Pac outlanded Marquez in every punches (jabs, power punches, etc..) categories not to mention all those knockdowns. Marquez fans and Pac haters, floydiots gave all the close rounds to Marquez without hesitation because they want Marquez to win.

To prove my point, All these idiots they had Bradley won against Pac even the Mayweathers agreed it was a day light robbery.

Lol

Are you serious?

Jmm outlanded pacquiao in the 1st and 2nd fight with a better percentage too

Go play Russian roulette with a full chamber

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    why did most of the boxing media give the 3rd fight to JMM? do they hate manny too?
                    Some they thought Marquez won in a close fight but none were said it was a day light robbery floydiot besides they wanted Marquez to win. Learn to score by yourself without Floyd's cum covering your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Why do you love repeating discredited points?

"Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw."

Comment

Working...
                      X