real talk, Bradley's resume is better than Mayweather's at age 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even close.

Comment

Lol. These guys don't even like Bradley but are trying to use the biggest win of his career to bash Floyd. Ridiculous.

Bradley is building his own legacy and is doing a damn good job so far.

Comment

I voted Mayweather had the better resume by a good margin. Bradley is a very good fighter but he is not the equal of Mayweather. Even though he is over 6 years younger than Mayweather if they were going to fight at 147 I believe Floyd would be a 3 or 4 to 1 favorite to win the fight. Floyd fought a 4 year younger Marquez and knocked him down and won almost every round.Bradley won a close split decision and did not knock Marquez down.Floyd has rarely been hurt an never cleanly knocked down in his whole career. Bradley was almost KOed by the Russian and knocked down twice by Holt. Bradley has only 11 KOs in over 30 fights. Floyd had something like 20 KOs in the same amount of fights that Bradley has had now. Floyd takes a punch better and he hits harder than Bradley. He is a better boxer than Bradley. It's hard for me to see how Bradley could be considered the better fighter or has the better resume but if others think so I respect their opinion.

Comment

"both undefeated, both had one questionable win." Bradley has had 2 questionable wins, one highly controversial with most people seeing he lost, clearly. Floyd has a razor close decision who most feel he was able to eek out, rematched the guy and beat him handily. And the 5 you mentioned, Floyd's opposition was clearly better. Not to mention winning in 5 different divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
            SD'ed well it's better than VD'ed

nice break down

the best thing about Bradley is the fact he has not gone from 126-154 and back to 147 then up to 152lbs he fights anyone and trys to unify and clean out a division instead of hopping around cherry picking like 90% of the champions out there he deserves more respect than he is given regardless of how good he is he fights anyone Timmy "bring it" Bradley
            Bradley doesn't necessarily fight anyone. After Robert Guerrero beat Berto, Top Rank and Golden Boy were actually in negotiations to have Bradley vs. Guerrero. But Bradley decided to back out and not take the fight, more risk than reward. His trainer confirmed this on YouTube back then, saying the only guy that would benefit is Guerrero.

So no, Bradley has declined fights. He won't just fight anyone. And it's dumb business to do so anyway.

Comment

who cares. both are great.

Comment

Bradley's resume is better than Floyd's imo. Floyd mostly fought handpicked opponents. Although I think Tim lost to Pac, Ruslan and last night's win was not so impressive but he never ducks anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                  You say Floyd fought an old Oscar?Oscar was 34 and Floyd was 30 when they fought.Bradley`s Best wins is a 40 year old Marquez and most people felt Bradley lost to Pacquiao.In Floyd first fight with Castillo,Floyd fought with a hurt shoulder and he beat Castillo very clearly in the rematch.And Diego Corrales,Genero Hernandez and Castillo was all in their prime when Floyd fought them.But yet a prime Bradley beat a past their prime Marquez and Pacquiao,and the Pacquiao win was highly debatable.
                  this is just pure ownage..no way around this

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Lol. These guys don't even like Bradley but are trying to use the biggest win of his career to bash Floyd. Ridiculous.

Bradley is building his own legacy and is doing a damn good job so far.
                    Boxing fans are predictable. Let me rephrase that, Floyd's critics/haters are predictable. Have you ever noticed that when some of their favorite fighters receive negative criticism, they tend to drag Floyd's name through the mud just to level the playing field?

Comment

Originally posted by memento126 View Post
                      Bradley's resume is better than Floyd's imo. Floyd mostly fought handpicked opponents. Although I think Tim lost to Pac, Ruslan and last night's win was not so impressive but he never ducks anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X