Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way To Stink Out The Joint Tim Bradley and.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way To Stink Out The Joint Tim Bradley and.....

Floyd Mayweather. In the two biggest fights of the year so far, these two chicken fighters, have turned potential fans off from the sport. On the big stage, they "Stunk out the Joint" with their safety first, boring styles. Glad I didn't pay for that *****.

One thing we won't have to worry about next month. Rios and Pacquiao will bring excitement.

If you have severe insomnia, Mayweather vs Bradley will cure you forever.... and your children's childrens insomnia too.
    Last edited by El Chicano; 10-13-2013, 09:31 AM.

Yeah, there's some sour grapes up in here

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
      Floyd Mayweather. In the two biggest fights of the year so far, these two chicken fighters, have turned potential fans off from the sport. On the big stage, they "Stunk out the Joint" with their safety first, boring styles. Glad I didn't pay for that *****.

One thing we won't have to worry about next month. Rios and Pacquiao will bring excitement.

If you have severe insomnia, Mayweather vs Bradley will cure you forever.... and you children too.

Comment

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You'll be crying like a little **** when Rios loses as well, Chicano. And I'll be laughing at you.

Marquez is the one who stunk out the joint by not pressing the fight, which is what he needed to do to win. Get over it.

Comment

If you have severe insomnia, Mayweather vs Bradley will cure you forever.... and you children too.
            Listen man, Tim Bradley just went to hell and back going through Pac, Provodnikov, and JMM. Show the man some respect. If you can survive that gauntlet, I'd love to see you try.

Boxing is about not getting hit. It's part of the sport. If you can't appreciate the sweet science of a defensive style, get the **** out. Go jerk off to some Tyson highlights or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Riley Freeman View Post
              This 1 always gets me.

Comment

Originally posted by M0NZ0N View Post
                Listen man, Tim Bradley just went to hell and back going through Pac, Provodnikov, and JMM. Show the man some respect. If you can survive that gauntlet, I'd love to see you try.

Boxing is about not getting hit. It's part of the sport. If you can't appreciate the sweet science of a defensive style, get the **** out. Go jerk off to some Tyson highlights or something.
                Respect?

He should have lost to Manny and Provodnikov. And he was the bigger fighter vs Marquez, yet fought like a girl. Got no respect for a puuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy like that.

Comment

Seriously, you must never get laid considering what a whiny little bitch you are. Women don't like weak ass cry babies.

I'm not happy Marquez lost either, I can't stand Bradley and he got a gift against Pac. But I'm not making a fool out of myself about it.

Comment

Respect?

He should have lost to Manny and Provodnikov. And he was the bigger fighter vs Marquez, yet fought like a girl. Got no respect for a puuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy like that.
                    It's ironic how when a grown man is calling a boxer a ***** like this its almost certain that he's one himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X