Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way To Stink Out The Joint Tim Bradley and.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
    Floyd Mayweather. In the two biggest fights of the year so far, these two chicken fighters, have turned potential fans off from the sport. On the big stage, they "Stunk out the Joint" with their safety first, boring styles. Glad I didn't pay for that *****.

One thing we won't have to worry about next month. Rios and Pacquiao will bring excitement.

If you have severe insomnia, Mayweather vs Bradley will cure you forever.... and your children's childrens insomnia too.
    Tim smacked your boy silly just like I told you guys he would. Thought Juan was going to retire Bradley? More like the other way around to me, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Not sure what's worse. Marquez whining, or his fans whining.
      If there is one thing I do know.....dump your money on Bradley, I haven't lost yet.

Comment

That's funny that you say it turned off potential fans. I watched the fight with one of my roommates who had only watched 2 or 3 boxing matches in his life and he enjoyed every bit of it. When people understand that this is boxing and not a street fight, only then will people like boxing. Every fight isn't going to be toe-to-toe.

Comment

Love both fighters but Bradley won and pressed the action more than Juan. He outcountered the counter puncher. Its lame how he never gets credit

Comment

That fight was great last night! These posters aren't fans of the sport, they are fanboys and losers who live vicariously through the fighters. It's pathetic how hurt they can get.

That fight last night was my favorite type of fight, a high speed chess match.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              That's funny that you say it turned off potential fans. I watched the fight with one of my roommates who had only watched 2 or 3 boxing matches in his life and he enjoyed every bit of it. When people understand that this is boxing and not a street fight, only then will people like boxing. Every fight isn't going to be toe-to-toe.
              Your friend must be a ******.

Comment

Your friend must be a ******.
                Sir,you are the ******.

Comment

Marquez should have retired after the Pac4 win... look at him now crying a river with his "fans".

Comment

When You Can't Beat Them...CALL THEM BORING! LMFAO

I see the pattern here!

Comment

You know, I used to enjoy reading your creative posts on here... but suddenly, you're becoming a thorn in my ass cheek... I think I'm gonna ignore you.
                      You know that hurts. Let's be friends.

Seriously though, let me ask you this: Let's say for arguments sake, Bradley beat Marquez in a non-boring fashion. Would you be less angry about this fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X