Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way To Stink Out The Joint Tim Bradley and.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll bet El Bitchcano doesn't respond and puts me on ignore just like the last time I smacked him in his own thread

Comment

Not sure what's worse. Marquez whining, or his fans whining.

Comment

Both Mayweather and Bradley dominated two of Mexico's best fighters.

I know it must hurt, but skills pay the bills and it shows you the difference between average fighters (Alvarez and Marquez) and great fighters (Mayweather and Bradley).

Comment

god forbid you see a little boxing in a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
            Both Mayweather and Bradley dominated two of Mexico's best fighters.

I know it must hurt, but skills pay the bills and it shows you the difference between average fighters (Alvarez and Marquez) and great fighters (Mayweather and Bradley).

?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              You'll be crying like a little **** when Rios loses as well, Chicano. And I'll be laughing at you.

Marquez is the one who stunk out the joint by not pressing the fight, which is what he needed to do to win. Get over it.
              You know, I used to enjoy reading your creative posts on here... but suddenly, you're becoming a thorn in my ass cheek... I think I'm gonna ignore you.

Comment

Its amazing these so-called warriors cant beat these guys with a girl style that's funny to me. A warrior style should beat a guy with a girl style anyday of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

?
                  He doesn't watch much boxing or else he would know Marquez's prime was from 126-135. He's never looked great above that.Canelo looked average against mayweather but then again everyone does even black fighters.

Comment

Bradley threw more punches in every round lol

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather. In the two biggest fights of the year so far, these two chicken fighters, have turned potential fans off from the sport. On the big stage, they "Stunk out the Joint" with their safety first, boring styles. Glad I didn't pay for that *****.

One thing we won't have to worry about next month. Rios and Pacquiao will bring excitement.

If you have severe insomnia, Mayweather vs Bradley will cure you forever.... and your children's childrens insomnia too.

Comment

Working...
                      X