No announcement yet.

HBO PPV is now a dying distributor.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO PPV is now a dying distributor.

The production of the show was garbage. The commentary was garbage. The audio from the arena was lowered so we can hear Roy Jones suck Cruz's rainbow nutsack all day. It made it seem like you were watching a boxing after dark special rather than a $65 PPV.

Showtime are now the big boys. Broner-Maidana are getting my full support. HBO isn't A+ anymore. It's the Bob Arum show.

I agree 100%

Comment

I will have to agree with everything you just said. This felt like it was some latin fury card shit!!

Terrible!

Comment

maybe im the only one left but i could care less about all those things i could care less whos talking, what channel its on, how big or loud the crowd is, how many people purchase the event all i care about is the actual fight in the ring maybe im a dying breed

Comment

totally agree.

What's up with Kellerman with all these bizarree comments? Tonight it was about Marquez "smiling" after a missed punch. I also remeber him talking about how he thought Garcia was conceeding the fight because he touched gloves with Khan at the end of a round.

I used to like RJJ, but am quickly getting sick and tired of the entire HBO crew. Kellerman is the worst IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            so we can hear Roy Jones suck Cruz's rainbow nutsack all day
            The **** you talking about?

The ****phobia is strong with this one.

Comment

Well JMM and Bradley aren't huge PPV stars in their own right.

Judge HBO on the Pac fight.

Comment

I think we all miss Emanuel Steward. He was a crucial part of the HBO team IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneLocust View Post
                  The **** you talking about?

The ****phobia is strong with this one.

lol i was thinking the same thing

Comment

Max and Jim need to move to Showtime. Max+Jim+Paulie = ATG. Bernstein would round out the cast.

Roy Jones is unbearable. The dude speaks worst english than Cherryl Miller. He was also clearly pro-bradley the entire fight. Didn't even try to be neutral.

Comment

Working...
                    X