No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Retains, Gets Split Nod Win Over Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Dude HBO was unbearable tonight!! Like a new level of obnoxious with the commenting. When Bradley got tagged and he got wild trying to close out the round Diaz let him have it in the corner. That's the situation I was referring to where he got his clock cleaned and went into that crazy swing mode of his. I really do hope he takes a good long rest before his next bout just to really give himself time to rejuvenate. I found it weird Nacho was telling Marquez he was winning which is the same reason he stepped off the pedal in the 3rd fight with Pacquaio. Nah JMM should call it a day man. He's still intact he just made six million, he's still a popular name. Walk out of the sport don't stay around long enough to be carried out of it.
    Nice take Tuned. I don't think he'll fight again....nothing more to prove!!!

Comment

• Ok so we had a beautiful technical fight tonight, now i'm hungry for the main course Alvarado vs Provodnikov I want that shhhh to be a full on f'ing war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiaotard86 View Post
        This fight made me realise I'm a fan of fighters, not boxers.
        still butthurt from pacquiao getting put to sleep?

Comment

• Just Shows You Marquez Was Behind On All Scorecards To Pacquiao & Got Lucky!

Marquez is 40! No drug testing, he was very beefed up, losing on all scorecards to Manny, and running out of gas when he landed his Hail Mary. Had he not done that he would have been stopped himself soon thereafter. He knew he didnt want to give Manny a rematch. Then he comes in with drug testing in place, has no one punch power, slow and loses to Bradley who has Paulie Mags power. Bradley couldn't handle Provodnikov; got train wrecked by Provo!!! So what does that say about a 40 year old Marquez who had to be drug tested??? Tells you he would have failed a drug test against Manny and had he not juiced up, Manny would have stopped him midway thru that fight. Bradley isn't that good. He lost to PAC, was nearly killed against Provo. And beat a slow, drug free, counter punching, light hitting 40 year old Marquez. Now PAC destroys Rios, gets a rematch and dominates Bradley again, then tells Marquez to f-off.
          Last edited by TLC8; 10-13-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
            Nice take Tuned. I don't think he'll fight again....nothing more to prove!!!
            Yeah man he may have been chasing the money this time around, seeing a belt he could win and possibly a few 10 million dollar defenses of the title. The money I think is the biggest temptation for Marquez and Hopkins. It took them a long time to really get monster paydays and it's hard to walk away from but I think if JMM hangs around one too long one of these young kids with everything to prove is going to have him retiring ala Erik Morales.

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
              your book is worth a cats ass. bradley won.
              Hey Flinto, not even U are wrong all the time....Congratulations!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                Hey Flinto, not even U are wrong all the time....Congratulations!!!
                i'm never wrong. i'm undefeated. my next victory is broner over maidana

Comment

• Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
                  Right...just like Chavez Sr.looked ordinary against Roger Mayweather, right?..Canelo vs Trout...just to name a couple......PLEASE....Bradley was the better man tonight, end of story...go play your race card somewhere else...
                  Lol @ Canelo vs Trout.

Comment

Yeah man he may have been chasing the money this time around, seeing a belt he could win and possibly a few 10 million dollar defenses of the title. The money I think is the biggest temptation for Marquez and Hopkins. It took them a long time to really get monster paydays and it's hard to walk away from but I think if JMM hangs around one too long one of these young kids with everything to prove is going to have him retiring ala Erik Morales.
                    True, He owes the Mex IRS a couple of Mil; so he still might be in the Hunt!!!

Comment

Dude racists get real bold online I tell ya. I must've missed that post...Khan wouldn't last three full combat rounds with Marquez.
                      I know right. You're the perfect example.

Comment

Working...
                      X