No announcement yet.

The Massive Left Hook That Turned The Garcia/Matthysse Fight Around **Video**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Do you think people care that they can't say ish to you about a fighter that you picked that lost, lmao? You have the gall to type what you typed, lmao. Your boy lost, and if you can't get over it, so be it. I hope that you never get over it. Danny broke your boys eye socket, made you cry and put Matthysse down. **** do fans have to say to YOU?
    You're getting to them.....the rage can be felt for sure LMFAO (I'm literally lmfaoing as I type this)

They spoke SO MUCH **** hahahaha oh my

Last edited by KeepItObjective; 10-11-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
      Waaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaa
      Lucas 'The excuses' got his booty whipped deal with it.

Y'all predicted a 3 round KO with Danny getting stretchered out LMFAO.

Eat your crow losers

Neg rep comment: JDezi4 Real creative... That's why no one cares about Danny's next move unless its against Matthysse

Yeah sure bro....keep telling yourself this LMFAO hahahahahhaa Danny is the #1 light Welterweight fighter on earth DEAL WITH IT

Comment

• Once again proving why Lucas has the absolute worst fans on this site. Never thought I'd see the day there would be worse fans than Ricky Hatton fans.

Comment

Do you think people care that they can't say ish to you about a fighter that you picked that lost, lmao? You have the gall to type what you typed, lmao. Your boy lost, and if you can't get over it, so be it. I hope that you never get over it. Danny broke your boys eye socket, made you cry and put Matthysse down. **** do fans have to say to YOU?
          You must care, cause ur still here... Now while u and KeepItObjective are blowing each other, let's try not to ignore one fact...

U saw what the OP to this thread said, and you showed up here all riled up about it... U posted ur 10 "stop not giving Garcia credit cause it makes me sad" replies, you're gonna stick around to post 10 more, and guys like KeepItObjective are gonna post the same exact shit and **** ride each other until everyone gets bored

Then, another thread just like this one is gonna pop up, and you'll be right there to do it all over again

So don't act like it doesn't bother you... In reality, guessing right about this fight is the greatest accomplishment of your life, and you're gonna fight this battle until no one cares anymore... Then ur gonna go away until the next one comes
          Last edited by JDezi4; 10-11-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
            Awww... JDezi4 gave me red K... Umm... Oh I know, "Hey everyone JDezi4 gave me red K, and I don't care (I just wanted to let everyone know becuz it DOESN'T BOTHER)"
            You've been saying the exact same thing over and over, and you're gonna stick around to say it over and over, so I might as well

I'm sure a couple of your fellow Garcia groupies will give you props for "calling me out", though... Don't worry

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              You must care, cause ur still here... Now while u and KeepItObjective are blowing each other, let's try not to ignore one fact...

U saw what the OP to this thread said, and you showed up here all riled up about it... U posted ur 10 "stop not giving Garcia credit cause it makes me sad" replies, you're gonna stick around to post 10 more, and guys like KeepItObjective are gonna post the same exact shit and **** ride each other until everyone gets bored

Then, another thread just like this one is gonna pop up, and you'll be right there to do it all over again

So don't act like it doesn't bother you... In reality, guessing right about this fight is the greatest accomplishment of your life, and you're gonna fight this battle until no one cares anymore... Then ur gonna go away until the next one comes
              We'll milk this embarrassment for as long as we can, you fools bombarded this site with nonsensical bullcrap about how Danny had no chance, and now you must eat the biggest plate of crow.....

Comment

You've been saying the exact same thing over and over, and you're gonna stick around to say it over and over, so I might as well

I'm sure a couple of your fellow Garcia groupies will give you props for "calling me out", though... Don't worry

Comment

• Comment

You are truly effed up in the head right now, lmao. I want you to understand something. This is a message board, got it? That's it...no more, no less.

You can take your fake ass psychoanalysis, and shove it up your arse. Your boy lost, and the more you cry about this fight, the more I will embarrass your pathetic ass. Posters have been embarrassing you every time they read a post from you or that other pvssy Mannie. Even Ferfal and JSFD have kept quiet unless they're using alts.

All you clowns had to do was give Danny his props. But nooooooo, you had to cry and get pissed at posters rubbing Danny's win in. You say that they keep saying the same things over and over when you haven't said anything new yourself.

Just stfu and talk about other fighters. In time fans will forget how porous your penis riding of Matthysse was.

The above post is from a poster who is damn near sick in the head, and can't deal with his fighter losing. The fighters fight. **** are you trying to talk about the posters for? You don't know anyone here except people that you have met and chilled with.

Next time post with rationale instead of with your heart ****wad.

Comment

Brace yourselves! I'm about to reveal how much of a little girl I am with comment. Garcia won, and I'm still crying that none of these big mean bullies are giving him any credit
                      Wow, you're pissed... Lol, you're guy won and you're still emotional as hell... Aww, nobody cares about Garcia unless he's fighting Matthysse. There there, you'll be alright little girl... Lmfao!

"Waaaahhh, give Garcia his credit... Waaaahhh!!! PRETTY PLEASE???"

And that's the match... You managed to flip the script from "Matthysse fans are crying becuz he didn't win" to "Garcia fans are crying becuz Matthysse fans aren't giving Garcia any credit"

Congratulations, you ruined it for all the other Garcia dick riders
                      Last edited by JDezi4; 10-11-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X