Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some of the recent fighters who lost they 0,what do yall see in commen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner will lose next. Then Wilder if he fights someone with a pulse

Comment

Straight down the pipe again.

Comment

They ain't black! That's what I see. I know that's why u posting this You nuthugger!

Comment

Thurman might have some black in him but being how he's really light skinned, you probably disqualified him.

Comment

of the 17 boxers named in the poll and opening post, only four or five of them are actually face-first brawlers by my count...

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Gun View Post
              They ain't black! That's what I see. I know that's why u posting this You nuthugger!
              neither is the threadstarter, he just wishes he was :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I was thinking the same thing

Murray showed great defence against Martinez and outboxed him pretty thoroughly. I was surprised by it.
                I never do this usually but when watching some of the (limited) sparring footage in the build up to that fight and Murray's counters looked incredibly sharp, made me think he might have a shot. Because Martinez doesn't do too well against guys who can box.

Even off the ropes his counters looked sharp in sparring, which he also did in the fight against Martinez that I was looking out for.

Murray's quite a good boxer from what I've seen, good counter puncher, solid defense, solid power. He's come a long way in his last few fights.

Comment

Wow! STAX banned again. Who would have seen that coming?

look for burner to emerge and start posting shortly....

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                    The sport should only have boxer-runners, then everyone would want to watch and it would become really popular.
                    Exactly. The sport needs face first brawlers so that the skilled boxers have people to look spectacular against.

But a lot of the dudes listed in this thread aren't "face-first brawlers" regardless. This guy even called Martinez a face first brawler. LOL.
                    Last edited by -PBP-; 10-10-2013, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      Mares
                      Murray
                      Mattyse (people thought he was undefeated)
                      Canelo
                      Rios
                      Mitchell
                      Chavez jr
                      Alvarado

What do they got in commen? there style. their face first brawlers who eat punches for lunch and for desert they get layed out.now fans and fighters are rushing to try and change they style up.they know that macho sh.it aint working nomore.can you imagine where someone like Kirkland would be if he had a different style?he couldve been something instead he chose that macho life.

I saw alot of people hating on my man Crawford last weekend he didnt get in a cage and start fighting with his face so he got bood. but guess what? he still undefeted. his undefeted for a reason.i just hope that hate dont get to his head.

Who's the next face first brawler to get exposed? Polls up
                      Probably the worst post ever on NSB. Floyd groupies lol

Comment

Working...
                      X