Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some of the recent fighters who lost they 0,what do yall see in commen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    step up?nah YOU need to step ya game up.It's hard to step up when your above everyone they put infront of you.he's stepping down everytime he fight until he fights Money.
    What an idiot. Ponce De Leon beat him and Paulie exposed him big time. Broner is a joke. And so are you ****.

Comment

Martin Murray is far from a face first brawler.

Far from it.

Comment

I say Gamboa because he moved up to 135 which is a big too big for him IMO. If he were to face a top 135lber he would lose.

I was thinking of picking Fury but I dunno if Haye will pack up his bags and fight a Klitschko instead of him next.

Comment

Stax wouldnt know a face first brawler if one landed on his face....no surprise as he wouldnt feel it from all the stax of dick there.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Stax wouldnt know a face first brawler if one landed on his face....no surprise as he wouldnt feel it from all the stax of dick there.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post

Comment

Adrien Boner will get KOd en DosRounds. Plus half of those guys on the list aren't brawlers

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Martin Murray is far from a face first brawler.

Far from it.
                  I was thinking the same thing

Murray showed great defence against Martinez and outboxed him pretty thoroughly. I was surprised by it.

Comment

I would say broners the next one to lose,

Comment

He is not on that list, but Wilder 100%. A KO in the waiting.

Comment

Working...
                      X