No announcement yet.

Delvin Rodriguez: "Cotto beats Martinez, definitely."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
    If Cotto is going to do this and that to Martinez, then I'm sure he won't need a shitty ass catch weight right?
    “Freddie Roach, who I respect a lot, said [after the Rodriguez fight] that he wanted it to be a full 160 pounds, so the weight will not be an issue,” Lewkowicz said.
    LINK

Comment

it's possible, Martinez is over the hill.

If he wins it would actually be Cotto's biggest win. That's how mediocre his resume is. No offense to Cotto fans

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        it's possible, Martinez is over the hill.

If he wins it would actually be Cotto's biggest win. That's how mediocre his resume is. No offense to Cotto fans
        It would still be better than Mediocrerito's

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          It would still be better than Mediocrerito's
          True, snatching a prime Cotto's soul wouldn't be better than beating an old injured Martinez.

Telling me how you felt when your boy was left to fight Cotto with one leg before getting stopped?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            True, snatching a prime Cotto's soul wouldn't be better than beating an old injured Martinez.

Telling me how you felt when your boy was left to fight Cotto with one leg before getting stopped?
            Huh? I don't know who you're referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Huh? I don't know who you're referring to.
              He is referring to the yuri foreman fight i think,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                He is referring to the yuri foreman fight i think,,,,
                Oh that's right, he hurt his knee.

Comment

Thing is Maniac,that joke is getting old because I'm not Jewish. I never even heard of that Foreman guy until he fought Cotto.

Sorry but you lose. Again. I'm really getting bored with smacking you around these threads.

Comment

Miguel will have to be ready to fight 30 rounds or he will lose. I'm his #1 Fan, but Im not blind.

Cotto will have to be in his best EVER shape to be able to apply smart pressure, and attack Maravilla for 12 consecutive rounds like it was the 1st!

With that said, Ill close with the following:

Yo voy al mio 100% and then some!

WAR COTTO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      He wasn't badly hurt but he was stunned/wobbled by Trout he's not a hard puncher at all.

If you're getting stunned by Trout and hurt by Mayweather then you're in big trouble against Martinez.
                      Cotto looked slow and bloated against trout, he Was definetly in better shape against Floyd. Cotto only got staggered against Floyd cause he was tired from the missing Floyd made him do hell be able to catch Mara much easier.

Comment

Working...
                      X